Planning kind of??

Steve POV

It had officially been a week since Natasha had agreed to marry me and gosh it had been the best week of my life to be able to say that Natasha Romanoff is officially mine and to officially say that I had a small family.
"Hey you ready?"
"As ready as I am ever going to be."
"How was James this morning."
"He was good he now gets really excited for school."
"Yep he sure does oh and by the way we have to do something for his birthday Rogers and I have no idea what to do."
"Yes I know Nat."
"Let's get started. Oh my gosh I am so excited."
"Wait so how do we start?"
"Well what do you want to start with? The venue, flowers, chairs."
"Chairs?"
"Yes you need to know what type what colour and what ribbon."
"Gosh that is alot."

We started simple with the different types of venues because apparently when it comes to weddings I am absolutely useless. I tried to have different opinions but even though Nat had a horrible childhood I still know that deep inside she has her idea of a perfect wedding and to be fair I wanted her to have it. But I just had one idea.

"What if we had the reception at Clint's farm if he let us."
"Wait seriously?"
"Yes we could do up his barn a little put up some lights add in tables and put a dance floor in."
"What about food?"
"We could have a barbeque outside with different activities and a massive dancefloor outside."
"That sounds perfect!"
"Are you sure? I want you to have your perfect wedding."
"Steve everything is perfect if I am with you." She said smiling at me we leaned in closer until I was pulled out of it by my phone. Gosh I wish I didn't have one at times like this like the old times. Except I wouldn't be able to get deliveroo or just eat. Nah phones were amazing food to your doorstep just wow.
"It's nick?"
"Why does he want you."
"I don't know I haven't answered."
"Well answer it then you dork."

(Nick in bold, Steve in italics)

- Rogers
- fury what's up?
- I have a mission for you at a local school. Shouldn't take that long.
- of course sir what school?
- Kent's Hill primary. I will send it over. You are to go as soon as possible. Oh and take Romanoff with you.
(Call ended)

"Nat what is the name of James' school again?"
"Kent's Hill primary why?"
"Shit suit up we are going there now 6 hydra agents are there holding the students captive."
"Language but shit. We are taking my bike."
"Fine."

Me and Natasha were out the door in a flash. I normally drive but I wasn't going to get In-between her and James because she would get angry after all he was our son.

After we came around the last corner I immediately see the black van with only the driver inside making it clear that the other 5 agents were inside. I grabbed my shield throwing it through the car window knocking the 1st agent out. I then proceeded to throw my shield again at the tyres making sure they were flat before hopping of and going through the back door whilst Nat went through the front. I slowly crept through the kitchen pushing a pan to the floor to hopefully distract some agents. Suddenly a grenade was thrown in the kitchen making me go into full attack mode placing my shield on top of the grenade making it explode underneath. Picking my shield back up and placing on my back I did a double twist flip over the counter making my foot collide with his head knocking him out cold. I searched him for anymore explosives and handcuffed him to the oven so if he did gain consciousness he wouldn't be able to go anywhere. I walk further into the school into a science room. Across the hall way I see the hostages and James at the front trying to protect his friend. Oh I was having a proud Daddy moment but now was not the time. He must have noticed me because he smiled and waved slightly. I quickly saw Natasha on the other side of the room.

"How many have you got so far Rogers?
" 2 down. You?"
"Only found 1."
"You have eyes on the one in the back corner you will engage and knock him out and help the hostages I will get the other 2 and help you afterwards if anything goes wrong concentrate on the hostages then come back got it?"
"Yes let's give em hell."

I quickly throw myself at the first agent throwing him against the wall knocking him out and then quickly engage on the other. I can tell they have been trained very well due to their fighting style. The agent kicks me square in the stomach making me fall backwards before quickly recovering and connecting my foot with his face making another agent once again fall unconscious. As I was about to help Natasha I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder making me fall to the ground without thinking I throw my shield at him but missed slightly so it embedded itself in the wall I feel his weight on top of my body with a cold barrel against the side of my  head as I was waiting for it to click. He cocked the gun and took off the safety and planted it behind my ear and I waited. But it never came. I slowly turned around to see James holding my shield and a very annoyed agent looking up at him. Without any second thoughts I threw my fist at him and left him there for the S.H.I.E.L.D investigators came to clear the scene. I ran over to James and picked him up in a hug and ran to the bus which was now filled with everyone and I noticed Nats motorcycle at the back. Of course she wasn't going to leave that behind I thought to myself lettings out a small giggle.

As Nat pulled away I cleaned my shoulder from where I had been shot earlier and put a patch on it to stop the bleeding. Shortly after James came and slept on top of me as we drove back to the base.
.
.
After arriving everyone was sent to the medical bay to have a check up whilst me, Nat and James went back to our room to sleep. Let's just say we will finish planning tomorrow.

Hope you guys enjoyed this!
I am sorry if it is boring but the next few bits will hopefully be better!
And guys CHRIS EVANS FINALLY HAS INSTAGRAM! @Chrisevans
And if you want to follow me my Instagram is @evansson_4ever I will make sure to follow you back!
If you enjoyed it please remember to vote.
Please leave your reviews!
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂