Chapter 7

Jungkook POV
"Hyungs," I say approaching my supposed friends.

"Jungkookie are you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Is it true?" I questioned.

"Is what true?" Taehyung asked as confused as the rest of them.

"Is it true that- that you were gonna tell the whole school my secrets? That you were ready to drive me out of this school? And that you've done this to countless others?" I asked yelling.

"How did you know- you," Namjoon was about ask but then Yugyeom came from behind me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Yoongi yelled standing up.

"So it's true, unbelievable," I scoff.

"Jungkook, we-" Jin hyung began but then I cut him off.

"How can you do this to me!?" I yell.

"We're sorry, Jungkook," They say.

"Sorry my ass," I say running my hand through my hair in frustration. "You guys were my friends, I told you all of my secrets! You know what I'm going through right now! WHY? WHY ME?"

"We're sorry," Hoseok said sadly.

"You're not sorry, your sorry because you got caught," I start. "Your sorry because I'm about to expose your asses,"

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Don't think that I don't know anything about your secrets," I state.

"Oh Jungkook, your so incredibly stupid, they were all lies, we're all from rich families, we never got abused, we never had to stay in hopitals, our family members never got sick. THEY WERE ALL LIES!" Jimin laughed.

"FUCK YOU!" I yell.

"Oh I also have a question to ask you, who the hell do you think caused that car crash that your mother and sister died in," Taehyung asked.

"You- you killed my mother and sister?" I asked tearing up.

"Well duh! We needed to have you be vulnerable," Hoseok states.

"You guys are sick!" Yugyeom yelled.

"Hey, you don't get to talk, you fucking whore! You ruined everything!" Yoongi yelled walking towards Yugyeom.

"HEY! Lay off!" I yell.

"What your gonna stand up for this freak!?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't think he's the one thats the freak here," I state.

"OH so now you have confidence, I wonder where you got that from," Yoongi said facing me.

"YOONGI, stop now," I hear Jin hyung yell. "We all need to stop! We're hurting each other, we're hurting ourselves!"

"Did you know, Jin hyung? That they killed the only 2 people that cared about me?" I asked making eye contact with Jin hyung.

"No, of course not," Jin hyung said.

"STOP TELLING ME LIES! TELL ME THE TRUTH!" I scream.

"Yes, I knew," Jin hyung muttered.

"Of course you did, your just like the others, your just like them!" I scoff.

"Jungkook I-" I cut Jin hyung off again.

"NO, NO, I don't wanna hear it anymore, you know what? You wanna be bitches, go ahead, but don't think that I won't get my revenge. Don't think that I'm done here, because if I need to remind you, you guys did actually help me, I AM NOT AFRAID, NOT ANYMORE!" I yell walking away with Yugyeom.