CAPTURE THEM!

The group of men soon followed in as well. You were stuck in between  a group  of rapists and the league of villans. Both groups would  lead to problems. Strangely enough  nothing was happening, it was like you were invisible to either side, they all just stared at each other, its as if the group of thugs looked down on the league of villans? 

"Look who it is, the league of brats." one gang member scoffed. "yeah why don't you kids go back crying home to mommy?" The rest of the small gang all laughed at them. You were trapped in between  the two groups. The same man that grabbed your waist walked closer to you, forcing you closer to shigaraki, and the rest of the league. Mean comments were said about the league while you were being pursued. The League didn't care about the comments and stayed quiet watching you get pushed to shigaraki. You were at the point of being touched by either side, you were done for unless you used your quirk. Quickly looking around to find a sharp object, then you remembered that you kept a sewing needle in the seems of your sleeves, one was already gone but you did have an extra in case. In one fast motion you bit out the needle, activating your quirk to make needles to hit every target, you didn't have enough blood for everyone you picked the ones that were after you, knowing the consequences you started. "Little slut get your ass over here," one man tied to grab you when you started, jabbing the sewing needle into your wrist you took a deep breath. You looked at all of the people who touched you as you pernitrate the mans arm. a long thin needle of blood went through his arm, from wrist to his back and expanding cutting off his entire arm. You continued with the blood spikes all over your body and wounding all of the men that were after you. the League just watched and were somehow sharing the same idea? They all looked like they had the same plan. By the 67th spike you were getting dizzy from blood loss and would eventually pass out at this rate. there were still more, more people that reminded you of your father more people who have touched you, you were determined to make each and every one of them suffer for it. Controlling your blood was one of the only things you had really  ben in full control of, controlling others was more difficult and was  hard to get an exact target without affecting the ones around you. At this moment you were almost at your limit, and  most likely  would have to fight the League  after. It was too much blood in such a short time, You had only one choice, and if it worked the league might be taken down as well, but that might be too much to hope for. At least they would all be taken down at once. You dropped your blood and it evaporated right away, one  look at the group made them rush for you, they ran for you and then stopped. The group of men went straight into the air, you took everyone up, everyone from the bar to UA.

P.O.V Bakugou

Everyone has tried to avoid the topic about Y/N, it seems to have made them upset by doing so, they avoid everyone now, I don't think anyone has noticed so far accept me. Maybe we should hang out and talk about it yeah ill ask them. I quickly get up and walk to their dorm. After knocking I started Thinking, school closed early today Y/N usually stays late for studying, but the school closed early today so why aren't they back? "UGH!" The suffocating feeling of Y/N's quirk activating. All the students went up into the air, everyone was moved outside in the same direction, and then it just stopped. "Uh where is Y/N?" Kirishima said as he scratched his neck. Everyone was confused and was wondering why they activated their quirk but weren't there. Aizawa rushed to the dorms after the quirk stopped. All the teachers followed, soon enough all the UA teachers were at the dorms questioning students about Y/N. An announcement came on all around campus, "All students must stay on campus unless given permission by staff, the  student named Y/N is currently missing and was responsible for the incident. stay indoors at all times and if you have any information on Y/N please come to the teachers lounge." 

The whole class looked back at each other, "h-how?" bakugou usually never shudders but his emotions took the best of him. The rest of the class all had the same reaction. 'I must save them!' And there began bakugous plan to get here back.

okay so I tried hard on this chapter sorry if it wasn't the greatest, as always thank you for Reading and have a fabulous morning day or night!