R u l e s

GOLDEN RULES

Respect everyone.

Make reading a habit.

Strictly no double or multiple accounts. 

☐ This is a closed roleplay. No following and interactions with outsiders.

☐ Follow the base account to be updated on what's happening to the roleplay.

☐ Keep the roleplay PG-15.

To protect the image of the roleplay, please avoid posting or commenting R-18 stuff to protect the innocence of our underage roleplayers. 

☐ You can only change your faceclaim once.

☐ Please be active and participate in activities.

Inactivity for one week will get you kicked out from this roleplay. Private messaging, changing of icons and layouts are not considered active.

Warnings will be given.

☐ Inform the base if you are going hiatus, changing faceclaims or quitting the roleplay.

☐          ☐          ☐

☐ Three (3) days dating ban.

☐ Avoid facechasing and selective replies.

☐ Use the rooms or facilities as much as possible, it is there for a reason.

☐ Always talk or roleplay IN CHARACTER (IC)

Use brackets [], parentheses () or the OOC room when going OUT OF CHARACTER. 

passcode is apr28twenty20

☐ Lastly, if you have questions or concerns inside the roleplay, please don't hesitate to message the base account.