'𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 & 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢'

(the continuation of taegi fight chapter)

★ *˛ ˚♥♥      * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇  𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰   ˚* ˚ ★     ღ ˚ 。
✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘹'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥—𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 (𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳)

★ *˛   ˚♥♥ * ✰。
˚ ˚ღ。* 𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˛ ˚ ♥♥ 。
✰ ˚* ˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀★ ღ ˚ 。
✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"
𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘹'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥—𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 (𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳)

★ *˛   ˚♥♥      * ✰。˚ ˚ღ。*  𝐉𝐈𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ˛  ˚ ♥♥ 。✰   ˚* ˚ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀★     ღ ˚ 。✰ •*    ˚ ♥♥"𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘹'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥—𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘨𝘶𝘯 𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘺 (𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳)

for the next few days after the boys fought, atmosphere in the dorm was weird. starting from taehyung basically vanishing, to yoongi being locked up in his studio even more than usually and then, the rest of the boys ignoring leehye as well.

and yes, she was confused as hell, but saddens was overwhelming her at that point.

for now the dorm was empty, leehye was sitting there alone, on a friday night trying to deal with her emotions.

jin went shopping, namjoon and yoongi went on a meeting with some company producers, going trough all of the stuff yoongi made in the span of last four days, hoseok said he went out practicing but when she called him it sounded more like he was clubing, jimin and jk were clubbing, as always on friday, and tae... well taehyung, no idea what's happening to him.

'i will fucking cry.' she mumbled, watching another episode of a boring k drama that was airing at that moment.

sighing, she laid down comfortably, closing her eyes, trying not to think about the sad reality. she eventually fell asleep.

'what the fuck jimin?!' jungkook scream-whispered as the older boy almost tripped over the couch leehye was sleeping on. 'dude, she's sleeping go to your room.' he tried talk some sense to his friend's drunk head.