👑ADMINS/OUR MISSION👑

The main admins of this community:
queensalsabeel
MelissaLennox20
Lovewinx101
AliseAsorr
Berlykate
EmilyElise03
1310Kawaii

Get to know us and we could become friends! ❤️

Hello fellow humans,

I'm Melissa, or as Salsa calls me: Mel! I'm an admin in this community (if you couldn't already guess, lol). I feel like my mission is to help all the authors out there with their editing and reviewing to see where you could add some extra "pizazz!" to your work.

I myself started out small, only about a month ago and now I have over 1K reads on my book The Harmaio's in a matter of weeks.

Guiding people on how to reach out to the Wattpad community and audience is another one of my missions. You have to get out there, step out of your comfort zone, and make friends!

The only reason why The Royal Community is here today is because of friendship and trust. When queensalsabeel and I started talking last week, we kind of just...clicked. And out came this brilliant idea which has now come to this! Then with the help of the amazing Lovewinx101, we have been able to develop a community in less than a week.

So anyway, a recap of my rambling.
My main missions are:
~Reviewing (mainly commenting and enjoying your book ><)
~Graphic design (covers, banners, stickers etc.)
~Riddles book(coming soon!)

And if you did manage to make it to the end of my amazing speech (jk) then I would love to know if you need any help with anything. My PM's are always free, but I'm not lol. So if I don't respond to you immediately, then I'm probably making some covers, writing, eating or doing school work 😁.

Hmm, what to say about myself...

Okay, I'm black, beautiful and will forever embrace my African heritage! I am all for talking to new people online (but not in real life though, or that'll just be hella awkward ><). I love watching TV shows, when I'm not busy with the community or school work.

My favourite TV shows are:
~Sherlock (Honey, you should see me in a crown 👑)
~Peaky Blinders (By order of the Peaky fookin' Blindas!)
~Friday Night Dinner (Jackie!)
~The Inbetweeners (they're just too funny and cringey, it's too good!)
~Dynasty (Fallon is a queen!)

If you have any other TV show suggestions then comment here - - >

Erm... that's just about it from me, but here are my favourite things lol (if you like any of these things then make sure to comment in-line, "Yass!")