Hike to new boundaries

A/N:

I know I already said this but I will say it again, I don't own the cover picture, this is KiriBaku smut, and all rights go to Nicholas B. the self proclaimed weirdo. That is all. Enjoy you dirty sinners.

Baku-bottom

Krishima's POV

1st person, past tense

Backstory: Kirishima and Bakugo went to the same college, and started dating. This entire story is Kirshima's diary entries. Anything weird will be explained.

Bakugo and Kirishima are going to a nature trail

I can't wait for class to end. We're going to have a 4 day break, and he said that we could finally try it.

We're going to go on a nature trail through a forest, which will take 12 hours to hike. In the middle or so is a small cottage that his uncle is lending us. We're going to spend the night there and then hike back through the nature trail to the car that we drove in on day 1.

I've been thinking about him all day. He's so handsome, and ever since we started dating, he seems to get cuter every day. He used to be so mean, but when we started dating he really got a lot nicer to everyone. He gives me gifts almost every second or third day. He can be a little possessive sometimes, not letting anyone touch me, but he's nice. I can't wait to be one with him. ( I know I've already written about him thousands of times, but I can't help but write about him again. I love him so much. )

" Kirishima! " It's only Aizawa Sensei screaming my name that had made me join the real world. ( I still can't believe that half of our teachers from UA transferred to our college. Even more that the government made college mandatory.) " So, can you tell me what the best strategy is for, let's say, Bakugo? " He couldn't have given me an easier example. I know all about Bakugo, and that includes his quirk. ( And a little more than what most people would expect. )

" He should try and wait till there's an opening in the enemy's defense. Once he found one he should try to take out as many people before he gets noticed. " Just the thought of how he would look during this makes me kinda horny.

" That's not exactly what I was going for, but that would work. I guess. Now for.... " I tuned Aizawa Sensei and went back to my thoughts.

I decided to watch Bakugo for a little while. When he'd noticed me staring he mouthed, " I can't wait for you. "

" Me too. " We both know how to read each other's lips. We've spent long sessions at each other's dorms " studying " each other's lips. ( Never got beyond that though. )

" Meet at your place after class? "

" Sure. I'll meet you there. " I'd mouthed in response to his question.

The rest of class seemed to go by in a blur. I turned in my test, packed and left for my place.

When I got to my place I was able to shower and change clothes before he arrived.

" Oh, you already changed? Good. Is it ok if I shower and then we can head out. I got my stuff in my bag. " He was talking so quick, it was as if he hadn't wanted to wait any longer for our trip.

" Sure, be my guest. You know where it is, I would assume. " He's been to my place countless times and I've been to his place countless times too.

" I shouldn't take too long. When I finish can we head straight out? No dilly dallying around. " I'd guessed right.

" Yeah, sure. I can't wait to be out there with you. "