DISCLAIMER

"what changed you?"
"i realise that to be happy maybe i need a little company"

👑

Nicholas Pennington was sordid.

He smoked, drank and slept around with strangers that he would never see again. Some would say he was living the high life, others would argue he was immoral.

A few thought 'what strange actions for a sixteen year old to be doing'.

Then one night, one supernatural occurrence, changed it all.

Some things are revealed to Nick and he's led to believe multiple things he never wanted to admit.

And it all started with a bite.

~~~

First things first, I apologise for another teen wolf story but I had to do one featuring Thomas Brodie Sangster as the lead because ngl his face causes me heart palpitations.

Also, after hearing the beautiful song Happy by Marina and the Diamonds (in which I almost cried at but I never cry at anything so) I wanted to base this story off it. It's called Company because Nicholas needs it tbh and it sounds better than calling the story Happy.

It's set in season one an. I do believe that Nicholas is so at the only story where I haven't thought of killing the main character (oc).

This will be coming soon because I have too many stories and I want to update Breathe Me and Mayhem before I update any of my c.s stories. I do believe I have too many stories but if Lilith ( PRAELIATOR ) can manage I'm sure I can too!

PS all rights go to Jeff Davies and MTV. I don't own teen wolf nor do I own any of it's plots or settings or characters. I only own Nicholas Pennington and others characters I make up along the way.

-Ashleigh