II. A TOILET REUNION.

💐
━━━ A TOILET REUNION.
(chapter two)

         WHEN JONNY GOODMAN SAYS HE CAN'T DO IT, HE REALLY CAN'T

         WHEN JONNY GOODMAN SAYS HE CAN'T DO IT, HE REALLY CAN'T. He's stood outside the bathroom door, pacing ever so slightly, it shouldn't be this hard he tells himself, he knows the girl, at one point in his life they were best friends, so what's changed?

         Is it the fact he hasn't saw her in six years or that she's pissed out of her mind, maybe it's because the fact she's in wedding dress! Jonny hasn't saw Robin in a long time and he knows people can change but really? Robin Sweets running away from her own wedding, even after she seemed so in love and excited, it's like she's been possessed or something.

          Jonny's not a stalker but he's saw Robin post things about their relationship many times, them in their mansion, Robin posing with him in front of one of his many sports cars (that Robin or should he say Robins stepdad have paid for), and not to mention their romantic getaways, that seem to happen almost every weekend.

          Robin loves to post about her extravagant life on social media whether it's to brag or not, Jonny thinks it's a blessing in disguise! It's like keeping in contact with someone you miss, but you don't have to do the talking part at all! Which he is obviously not great at... clearly.

            Adam, his older brother, thinks he's a creep, any other person probably would, but Jonny doesn't mean it like that. It's just to check up on her, make sure Adrian is the right guy.

           He's not trying to be the one to ruin all the fun, but Jonny doesn't think Adrian is the guy for her. I mean first off he spray tans, if that isn't a major red flag, what is? The guy lives in Greece, isn't it supposed to be sunny all the time, why on earth would he need to spray tan, if he had the sun?

           He doesn't have a job, which just screams: i'm dating this girl for her money. Which is so obvious in every single post she has put up there, he's dressed in all designer, with his fancy cars and expensive parties, all of which he hasn't paid for in the slightest.