8

Third persons POV:

"baby girl what yo name lemme talk to ya lemme buy u a dra-"

"Jack robert avery i swear to god when you have kids i'm gonna pour apple juice over your daughters held while singing old songs like your doing now" Zach said as he walked into the bathroom watching jack pouring apple juice over his daughter head singing to her while she is giggling away. "hey if it helps it's organic" jack said with a nervous smile pouring the rest of the juice over the 6th month old.

"oh my pour baby come here i'll save you" daniel said entering the bathroom picking her up planning on taking her to the other bathroom to clean her up but before he got the chance to she shook her head and made grabby hands towards Zach "dada" she said quietly.

all the boys were standing there shocked her first word. "DaDa" she said a little louder getting angry. zach snapped out of the shocked state smiling like crazy picking her up and going to clean her up.

"holy-"
"did she"
"how did she even know to call him dad we don't say labels"
"i don't know but damn her voice is cute"
all the boys said looking at each other before jonah brought up how they need to clean the kitchen living room and now the bathroom because of jacks stupidity. so jack cleaned the bathroom daniel and corbyn cleaned the kitchen jonah cleaned the living room and zach was upstairs getting her ready for bed. he put her in a long sleeve baby blue onesie,white fleece basket ball shorts and dinosaur socks. he vowed he was going to have her in atleast 1 dinosaur thing with every outfit till she wouldnt let him anymore. he played with her in her room for a little bit before taking her downstairs to say goodnight to the boys.

"alright everyone say goodnight to the beautiful princess" zach said holding her around his hip with her head resting on his shoulder you could see her fighting sleep and to the boys it was honestly really funny

"goodnight my lil wizard" jonah said giving her a kiss on the forehead before patting zachs back walking into the living room

"goodnight bean" corbyn said hugging her and zach at the same time kissing her cheek before joining jonah.

"goodnight lil mamas" jack said gently squishing her cheeks making her giggle, he then kissed her on her forehead also going to join the boys.

"goodnight my lil melon" daniel said kissing all over her face gently. her yet again letting out a very tired giggle.

zach took her back up to her room and started to sing to her swaying back and fourth

"somewhere over the rainbow way up high..."

he started to sing before looking down at his passed out daughter in his grasp. he laid her down in her crib before kissing her forehead whispering "goodnight baby girl i love you" making his way downstairs to hang out with the boys for a little bit before they all went to bed.

@zachherron corbyn dressed her today

VEIW COMMENTS....

@corbynbesson yes, yes i did,indeed

@beautychikee- when he has fashion sense 😍

@jackaverymusic- pretty mamas💞

user6- she is going to be the most well dressed baby ever

user45- when a 6th month old has a better closet than me

LOAD MORE COMMENTS....

——
sooo sorry i've been major mia have had major writers block but ummm if you wanna give me ideas i'll love you forever:)

btw sorry for the terrible chapter

i'm backkkkkk :-)