Snowed In

The wind was blowing coldly against Jack as he walked to work.  It was a chilly morning near the beginning of January and there was snow due in the forecast.  Luckily, Jack decided to bring a small duffel bag just in case they somehow got snowed into the pizzeria.  He always was prepared for things like this, just in case.  He had thrown some warm clothes in, a couple pairs actually, because he dreaded wearing the same clothes over and over again, since they would often be damp and musky from his shift.  He had put his makeup, a hair brush, a small blanket, and a few other things into the bag before he left.  Jack decided to go through the back doors by the dumpster, where he saw Dave smoking a cigarette.

"Mornin' Old Sport."  Dave winked at him.  He took a drag on his cigarette.

"Good morning Dave."  Jack warmly smiled.  He hoped that maybe that would warm up Dave, since he looked sort of cold.

"What's the bag for?"  Dave shifted from leaning against the door to standing straight up, pointing at the bag slung on Jack's shoulder.

"Oh, there's snow in the forecast, so this is just in case we get snowed in."  Jack shrugged and put his hands in his pockets.  He snuggled his face in his scarf.

"Awh, look at you being all prepared.~"  He cooed at Jack, snickering a bit.

He's adorable like this, when he's stressed...  When he's all wrapped up in his scarf...  Who am I kidding?  He's always adorable.  Dave thought of his coworker in a loving way. 

"Shut up Dave."  Jack rolled his eyes.  He grabbed the door handle, "I'm going in."

"That's what he said."  Dave laughed, and then added "alright Sportsy."

Jack groaned and opened the door, it slammed shut behind him.

(Time skip)

A few hours had passed, and just like the forecast said, it started snowing.  It was actually right for once.  Now you'd think that when it was snowing, Fazbender's would be practically empty, right?  No.  The kids would come inside from playing in the snow and beg for pizza.  Ronaldo was having a hard time in the kitchen keeping up with everything, so Jack decided to help him out till around the end of his shift.

By the time his shift was almost over, it was completely empty in the pizzeria.  Jack was confused, normally, they would have to hunt some kids down who were screaming and hiding in the toy structures.  But tonight was different.  Curiously, Jack decided to check things out and find the cause of this.  He walked towards the front windows, brushing his hands on his apron and stared out the window, they were snowed in.

Jack sighed, I was right, now I can laugh in Dave's face!  He tore off his apron and threw it back into the kitchen and ran off to the saferoom.

A familiar phone head had stopped him.  "Hey, Phoney, did you see that-"

"Yes, we are trapped inside."  He crossed his arms and sighed.

"So, what are we gonna do?"  Jack asked, scratching his head and shifting to the side.

"Well, we could call the city or something to dig us out, but, they probably will laugh at us.  Plus, we don't have the money to pay for their services.  So we're stuck here for a while."  The phone head, pinched where his nose would be.

"So that means..."  Jack started, but then gasped when a pair of arms landed around his waist.

"You're stuck here with me~."  Dave cooed in Jack's ear. 

Jack jumped and spun around, "Jesus, Dave, you scared me."  He laughed.  Dave chuckled.

The phone man just rolled his 'eyes' and walked away.  "Say, Old Sport...  Lets hang out in a cool place, shall we?"  Dave teased at Jack.