What if Larry Became a Pizza Guy

This Short Story is based off a weird dream I had after binge reading all main four SAMTBK books. Enjoy!

Larry's P.O.V.

"Get your pizza! Everyone get your pizza! Who wants to try some of Larry's supreme pizzas? These pizzas are super delicious!" X was bringing a lot of costumers in with his advertising.

"Hey, Larry, double cheese Supreme Pizza!" Claire called to me once she came back. She left almost as soon as she came for the other customers orders. I quickly got to work. Max, Serenity, Aera(who was slacking off at the moment), and I were making pizzas while Jersey taste tested them. Claire, Piper, and Itsuki were waitresses. And X was the advertisement guy while Chrysta was taking people to their seats.

"Xtra large pizza with pepperoni and sausage!" Piper called out to Max. Max was already making one that nobody ordered yet so I watched him as he threw on the pepperoni in the shape of my face and put it in the oven. I taught him that after he saw how quickly I did it and wanted to give it a try.

"Cheese pizza and bread sticks on the go!" Itsuki said. I handed her a bag with the bread sticks and gave her a box with the cheese pizza. She quickly delivered that. I then rang the bell which brought Claire and Piper back. I handed them both pizza boxes and told them which table ordered it.

"Lucky 100th customer today!" Piper exclaimed excitedly. "Xtremely cheesy pizza!" Piper continued. I handed her the pizza box along with a bag that contained a 75% discount, a Special Senshi Flyer, and a dozen cookies shaped like the Sailors in the Special Senshi for free.

A few hours later...

The pizza shop finally was closed and I got to take a break. We forced Aera to clean up because she barely did anything to help that day.