Felicity's Backstory

Felicity is born and raised in Kor Vella, Corellia to both parents, Tsindora and Jaune Oceanflight during the rise of the Empire, around the time Felicity turned 3 years old, her younger brother,Lukmat was born, and Felicity made a promise to protect him no matter the situation of any danger.

Unfortunately, the Empire destroyed their home after the occupation of Lothal leaving the family stranded in the streets of Kor Vella for weeks, their mother, Tsindora felt defeated alongside her husband, Jaune given up on life and their money and couldn't afford to raise them anymore, her last words were, "Take care of your brother Felicity, and fight for what is right...We'll be proud of you." Felicity knew she couldn't leave without them but she took the words of her mother and took her younger brother with her with tears streaming down her face due to the horrible mistreatment brought on from the Empire. 

Yes, that's them when they were young after they lost their parents to the Empire. (No pink hair or green ombre yet!)

4 days later a group of smugglers found them at a nearby alleyway in Coronet City, one weequay smuggler found them to be annoying at first but realize that they're defenseless and orphaned after Felicity told the weequay what happened to their par...

4 days later a group of smugglers found them at a nearby alleyway in Coronet City, one weequay smuggler found them to be annoying at first but realize that they're defenseless and orphaned after Felicity told the weequay what happened to their parents, so the weequay smugglers decided to take both Felicity and Lukmat with them and be introduced to the rest of the smugglers of different species such as humans, twi'leks, droids, rodians, wookies, and others they never met before, after getting to know the other smugglers, Felicity reunited with her older friend, Ia'yo and got a chance to meet her brother.

(This song gave me inspiration of how much Felicity cares for her younger brother, Lukmat.)

12 years passed,one blind eye, one mechanical arm, and one hair color change later, the Oceanflight siblings grew up, still in training with blaster and self-defense along with new friends along the way, Coris, a mirialan male with no serious mannerisms, Kalla, a blonde rouge with hair so short, people often mistake her for a man, Unjia, an adorable little pantoran who always wanted to watch either Felicity or Chappu the wookie fight her guard (which she never asked for.), Glezz or Ia'yo just for fun.

After every fight with every Imperial officer, stromtrooper, and/or bounty hunter, Glezz would bark at her for almost getting herself and the crew killed and Kanan would scowl at her for leaving Glezz with Unjia, while Felicity reasoned to Kanan that she didn't have a nanny to look after her, but Kanan wasn't having it.