Nightmare

I had awoken by the sudden shift in my bed. I slowly opened my eyes, hearing light sniffles. Was that Muriel? 

I lifted my head to see his back turned to me, breath hitching into heartbreaking whimpers. "Muriel..?Honey, what's wrong?" I whisper as I'm getting up from my slumber. Muriel turns quickly, wiping his eyes with his palms. " Y-y-y/n!"he stutters out before puffing out his lip, pouting. 

"N-nothings wrong... go back to sleep" he says as tears threaten to escape from his eyes. Poor thing. I think before reaching my hands to cup his face ."Not until you tell me what's wrong. " I say  making him turn into a flaming shades of red.

     Muriel jerks his gaze to the ground. "I... had a nightmare, I thought you left me. Y-you told me you didn't love me and then you left, I.." Muriel cuts himself off before he breaks into sobs.

" Do you love me, Y/N..?" He says shifting his eyes to mine staring directly into Y/N's eyes searching for something that was there, my love for him. 

I love you more than anything, more than life itself .  

" My love for you is something you should never question, my love. You have taught me so much about myself , I cant imagine what would've happened if you weren't here right now , I love you so much it hurts thinking about you makes my head hurt because my mind cant help but want to  make more room for memories with you."

" Muriel, I would never leave you, do you understand?" Y/N says as they  wrap myself around the tall man, pulling him towards their height so their face to face with him.

*Y/N POV*

A single tear leaves his eyes, I wipe it immediately kissing the tears trail. " ...I love you, Y/N." Muriel states shyly as if saying it too much was a cursing his luck. I smiles before leaning my lips toward Muriel's. 

He tenses up a bit before melting into his lovers touch. 

"I love you too, you big teddy bear." Y/N teases before quickly kissing Muriel's forehead . 

*Muriel's POV*

How did i become so lucky?

I glance at Y/N as they sneak a yawn into their palm. I chuckle .

 " ..We should.. go back to sleep." I offer, quickly receiving a smile and a nod.       

................................................................................................................................................................ * Nobody's POV*

Quiet breathing was heard as the two settled down, a flustered Muriel and a sleepy Y/N

Y/N petted their lovers hair.

"Goodnight my love" Y/n whispers embracing Muriel's hold."Goodnight ..love"He replies quietly hoping he wouldn't be heard.

Y/N smiles before drifting off to sleep.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Sorry if this was bad, this is my first story and i'm gonna try to achieve my goal in advancing in this story, writing, etc.

Please tell me what'd you guys like next because Requests Are Open.

Take care everyone!<3

(472 words)