9

It was the next day, and Minho stood in his fathers obnoxiously large garden with Sana, who marveled at all the different flowers, and you'd think that his father loved flowers more than his own son

It was the next day, and Minho stood in his fathers obnoxiously large garden with Sana, who marveled at all the different flowers, and you'd think that his father loved flowers more than his own son. It was the two kings' idea, really, because Minho would rather be anywhere but here.

He had nothing against Sana, she wasn't the problem. It was the garden; it just reminded him of himself-of his life, because every single flower in that garden was hand picked by his father, and no one else had a say in it. 

All his life he lived by his fathers rules, every trait, every little detail was because of his father, or so he thought. Every feature was again, hand picked and he had no choice but to follow.

[what kind of shit metaphor was that]

His thoughts were interrupted by Sana, "Are you okay? You look sad."

"I'm- I'm fine.. just thinking about stuff.." She nodded, deciding not to press on it. She continued strolling through the garden, while Minho side eyed a small flowerbed of white hibiscus.

The sun was shining so unnecessarily bright for a late winter afternoon, Minho lifting his arm to shade his eyes from the blinding light. Sana, on the other hand was perfectly fine, her sun hat protecting her.

Suddenly, she let out a pained gasp, bringing her finger up to her face. A drop of blood began to form at the tip of her finger, Minho rushing over to her. "What happened?" 

"The- the roses-" He knelt down beside her, taking her wounded hand in his own and inspecting it. At that moment, Kang-dae [minho's dad if u forgot] made an appearance, having arrived to check on the two. A sly smirk made it's way onto his face as he watched them. This won't be as hard as I thought... 

---

"Hyung.." Jisung called, catching Chan's attention. "I might- I think I might tell him."

"What? Jisung, you just found out about your feelings. Give yourself some time to figure it out before telling him. What if you're wrong and you end up ruining your relationship with him?"

"I- I know what I feel, hyung. I'm sure of it. It's just too hard to be around him now that I know how I feel. I just want to tell him so bad." 

Chan sighed before nodding, "If you're sure you like him, I won't stop you."

"Thank you." The younger replied genuinely, and then began to formulate a plan in his head. He laid down and faced the ceiling, furrowing his brows.

"Where should I tell him?" Jisung wondered aloud.

"The King has a magnificent garden somewhere around the castle, you could tell him there." The older suggested, Jisung nodding eagerly.

"Can you show me?"

"Right now?"

[do you feel it coming]

And so the two made their way to the garden, Jisung staying close to Chan as he followed aimlessly behind him.

Eventually, they found the large clearing at the edge of the forest known as the 'royal garden'. Jisung scanned the area, in awe of all the different colors. His eyes practically sparkled at the sight, but his smile faded as quickly as it came.

Chan noticed his sudden change in demeanor, finally noticing what the latter was staring at. There she sat, with Minho crouched next to her, holding her hand for whatever reason. They were so close, closer than Minho and Jisung have, and will ever be.

And it hurt, because they looked so good together, the perfect couple. Maybe.. maybe I won't tell him..

Tears pricked Jisung's eyes as his thoughts got to him, not even bothering to lift a hand to wipe them away. Chan took a gentle hold on the younger's arm and led him away from the two, rubbing his shoulder as to comfort him.

"I'm sorry, Jisung." 

"Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault he'll never like me like that.."

"Don't say that, there's probably nothing going on between them."

"Stop trying to give me hope! They're perfect together, who am I to get in the way?" Jisung lashed out, tears falling freely down his face as he ripped his arm from Chan's grasp and stormed off.

---
I haven't heard side effects in so long what the fuck
Anyways meori appeunda
any other side ships you guys wanna see?