8

Baekhyun POV-

All of a sudden the group shooting fell to the ground. I slowly looked over to Suho.

"Yo what the hell is happening"?

"How the hell do I know"?

"Ummm, guys"!

"What now Chanyeol"!

"There's another group over there with masks on", he explained while pointing towards somewhere.

I looked to where he was pointing, and he was right. There was another group pointing their guns towards us.

"Just shoot them, they're not that good at shooting any way", Suho instructed.

Authors POV-

Jimin and Taehyung slowly walked towards the back door. They slowly peeked in and saw a load of bullets shooting through.

Jimin POV-

Damn that's a whole a lot of bullets. Gotta make sure we don't get hit.

"Okay Tae be careful, make sure to not get hit".

"Okay, you too".

Me and Taehyung looked around until we spotted a figure on the groud bleeding.

"That looks like Jungkook", Taehyung spoke.

That is Jungkook, I hope he's okay. He has lost a lot of blood.

"But who's the girl"?

I looked over again and noticed a tiny girl. She was holding a cloth to Jungkook's stomach.

"I don't know. Let's quickly get over there before he loses more blood".

I looked around to see if EXO was distracted and they are. Me and Taehyung slowly crouched and crawled towards the table Jungkook was under. Getting closer I saw he was starting to get very pale. The girl saw us approaching and looked up. She looks kind of scared. It must be because we're wearing the same masks as the others shooting.

Y/N POV-

I heard movement and looked up. I saw two men crawling towards me. Oh shit they have the same masks as the other gang shooting.

"Hey Jungkook, you good".

"Does it look like I'm good right now Jimin", scowled Jungkook.

Oh they know each other? Maybe that guy named Jimin and the other dude are apart of the gang.

I mean I get him. He doesn't look good at all right now. The one named Jimin quickly apologised. Then both of them just sat there. You've got to be kidding me, they probably don't even have a plan.

"You guys just gonna stand there and watch me die. Quick pick me up and bring me to the van before I actually die"!

I totally forgot my hand was still clutching the cloth and pressed against Jungkook's stomach. The other dude lifted my hand of Jungkook's stomach.

"Hey Taehyung help me lift him, he's heavy".

Oh so his name is Taehyung. Slowly both of them lifted Jungkook and Taehyung paused to look at me.

"What"?! Are they gonna kill me or something?

"Yo Jungkook what do we do with her", he asked?

"I don't know, leave her there and let's leave".

WOW RUDE! Who just saved his life by holding a cloth to his stomach? ME!

"But what if she gets hurt or something", Jimin argued.

"Honestly who even cares, I'M DYING".

OKAY THATS THE LAST TIME I SAVE HIS ASS!

"Come on Kookie, let's bring her along", Taehyung whined.

Right after Taehyung said that a bullet went flying right beside me, missing my head by an inch. Everyone flinched and I ducked to avoid another bullet. Okay but WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE THE BULLETS ARE AIMED TOWARDS ME.

"Okay fine", Jungkook finally agreed.

I followed the two carrying Jungkook towards the back door. Before leaving I looked back and saw less bullets. Hopefully everyone's alright. Wait but should I go with them, they are apart of the mafia. I actually shouldn't, I'll just make a excuse and leave.

"Um guys I actually have to leave. Ummm Jungkook get better soon".

"Umm okay bye. Oh and don't get lost", he smirked.

How can he still tease me when he's legit bleeding out. I sent back a glare for him and walked away. Hopefully he'll be alright. I mean a little bullet won't be much for him, but he is human and he had lost a lot of blood. Whatever he'll be alright, after all it is Jungkook we're talking about.

Jungkook POV-

I watched her walk away while Taehyung and Jimin carried me to the car. I heard the others coming back and they all hopped inside the car. Jin came to me first.

"OMG ARE YOU OKAY"!

"Jeez I'm totally fine", I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Just take the bullet out and bandage up the wound".

Author's POV-

Jin removed Jungkook's shirt and took the bullet out with a tweezer. He then applied a cream and bandaged it up.

"Finally, thanks".

"Okay but who was the girl", Taehyung asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"No one, just another employee".

"OKayyyyy", Jimin stated while Jungkook sent him a glare.

Jungkook POV-

"So you gonna keep working there", Yoongi asked.

Well I guess I have to. I quickly nod to let the others know that I would still work there.

"Hopefully you don't get hurt again", Hobi spoke with concern lacing his voice.

As if I'll get hurt again. I will not take another bullet for that girl.

"I wasn't supposed to get hurt. The bullet was supposed to hit Y/N, but I took it instead of her".

"OHHH is Y/N the girl that was holding the cloth to your stomach", Namjoon asked?

"Yea that was her. I bet she only helped me because I took that bullet for her".

"Why did you take the bullet for her hmm"?

Oh no theirs that face Taehyung always makes. On a separate note, why did I take the bullet?

"I took it because I wanted to".

Yea I was just feeling generous, nothing else.

"Now lets go home, we've still got to figure out what EXO is planning".

________________________________________________________________________________

Okayyyyy finally done another chapter!!!!