2

April 30th, 2020

The other bugs here are SO ANNOYING. There's this bitch maggot named Vanessa, and a roach named Betty. Betty is... well... We were friends, well a little more than friends before we got here and I kinda had an affair over summer... There was this girl, a human about 16, who was really pretty. She was my first human partner. Naturally I told my best friend, Inez, and SHE FUCKING TOLD BETTY. What a whore. But lets be real, if she had tasted her pussy she would've done it too. There's only one other bug here, Arianne. Shes a spider who lives further up the hole.

The Slam is the only dangerous part of living here. It happens about once a day and is deadly. I had a friend here, Jason, but he got taken by the slam about a year ago. The Slam is just Peaches getting a dick in her. I tried to explain this to Betty but she said that Peaches is "too pure" (she doesn't listen to her conversations because she thinks its "immoral") and "a child of god." No wonder we never got passed first base. When the Slam happens we all crawl as far up as possible, if you're too slow your gonna die. The Slam finally ends with a slip and slide ride back down to our rooms. Sometimes Vannesa and Betty stay up there because they're scared it will happen again, it never does... what pussies.

She went live again and I bit the pink skin to try and get her attention, I like hearing her scream. She didn't notice me.