Lemon timmmeee

(Y/N) POV

last night could have been the best night.. I'm his girlfriend now! oh everything is so perfect especially that make out part we had, I can't stop thinking of how his hands touched my body lightly but firm and the way he held my face I can't stop thinking about it.

Barley> Good morning my princess! <3

(Y/N)> Good morning Bar Bar <3

Barley> Want to go on a trip with me, we will go to the land of romance!

(Y/N)> What's in this land of romance huh?

Barley> A lake and a campsite also the enchanted forest :)

(Y/N)> Then of course sir Barley! I'll get my stuff together for the trip

Barley> Okay I'll be over soon!

I ran to my closet and pulled out a suit case with a bunch of stickers, I used to travel a bit before we moved once again. Actually my parents don't really care about where I am or what I'm doing that's why I don't ask to do anything, they really like Barley and think he's a free sprit like me and needs to see the world before I'm expected to settle.

Throwing everything into my suitcase tooth brush, clothes, socks, and my sexy pjs who knows I might get some use out of this. Got dressed in my (F/O) and waited in the living room, I could hear his mighty steed out side and it was time to go.

I rushed out and hopped in "Hey!" I said to him while fasting myself into the seat belt. "Hey baby." It's always nice to hear his voice it makes me want to jump in his arms.

(A long car ride)

We finally pulled over and stopped for the night I told Barley to make reservations for a hotel room we could stop at. He did on his phone but little did I know he had something in mind, we took out overnight bags inside and parked Gewnavere outside. We got to our room and Barley pushed open the door, there was only one bed! I blushed deeply and looked at him.

"I guess we will have to share tonight" barley said in his seductive voice, I kissed his cheek as we walked inside. Before I knew it we where making out on the bed we would soon share, his hands moved from the small of my back to my ass holding it and squeezing. I got on top of him rocking back and forth  just to hear him moan, "Oh fuck...(Y/N).." he whispered in my ear.. I started to undress him first his shirt and felt the tiny hairs on his surprisingly buff chest, still a little chunky but it was hot. He did the same and pulled my shirt off, exposing my lacy bra witch he tugged at.

"Come on sweetheart let's have some fun" he said in a sweet tone, "only if you have the balls to do it." I dared him, he then flipped me over and ripped the bra off and started sucking on my nipples and unbuttoned his pants, his hands all over me felt heavenly and sweet bliss. His boxers where exposed so he started to unbutton mine, "Barley.. Don't stop" He did as told. As soon as we where in nothing but underwear he looked at me and switched to kissing my neck and whispered "are you ready?" He looked at me and pulled off my underwear.

I was ready and could see he was too, he pulled his off as well and lined us up. He watched my face as he pushed in, we both released a moan and kissed "God your so tight, ughh this..is..perfect.." every pause he thrusted harder the sounds filled the room of his waist slapping on to me.  His hands wondered from next to my head to my waist, I could feel him getting closer and closer. He was bright purple and in heaven just like me "Barley I'm close!" He trusted harder hitting me just right, "ughh me too" his moans got louder and deeper, I felt the knot bills and finally released "Ahhh Barley!!" "Uhh (Y/N)" he pulled out and shot all over me, it was warm then cold but made me feel like his.

He looked at me and realized I was covered in him, he grabbed a tissue next to the bed and whipped it off of me still blushing. "Sorry baby, I couldn't help it" "no no no it was perfect" I kissed his nose and took a shower, after I did so did he. I was already falling asleep when he got out and when I felt him get into bed he inched closer and spooned me and once again melted into his arms falling asleep...