Chapt.1

Jasmine POV

Today was Saturday so I got to sleep in . When I woke up I went straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I decided I wanted to stay in the house today because i wasn't feeling to good, so i threw on some black leggings and a t shirt. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat. I came out the kitchen into the living room with an apple. I said good morning to Aj and his friends. I realized  my bestie sleep laying on Aj lap. I had to be petty and i ran and jumped on her lap. "BESTIE WAKE UP WAKE UP" I yelled . She blinked her eyes and and looked at me like i had two heads " get yo fate ass sister off of me" she said looking up at Aj. "That's between y'all" he said. At that moment I felt sick to my stomach and ran to the bathroom.

Kayle ( jasmine bestie) Pov

Hey yall my name Kayle. Kay to some, Kayle to you. I go to Eastwood with my bestie and the gang. Jasmine and I grew up together so of course that's my bestie and i don't play about her. I ride 10 toes behind her at all times. Some of yall prolly cought on by now but yes me and Aj go out. We been together for 3 years now. I came over cause i didn't have nothing else to do.I was peacefully sleeping until Jasmine fat ass woke me up being loud and jumping on me. She was laughing until she stopped, looked at me, and ran to the bathroom. Aj was finna go after her but I told him I would handle it. I ran after her to see her leaning over the toilet i instantly grabbed her hair. After 10 minutes she was finally done she grabbed a toothbrush and brushed her teeth. Before she could walk out i grabbed her arm. "You ok bestie" i said. "Yes my stomach just hurts" she said. I gave her a hug and we walked back to the living room and i laid back on Aj.

Jasmine POV
When i came out the bathroom i grabbed a cover out the closet and went to lay down. Me and kay laid on opposite sides of the couch and i threw the cover over us.  I laid there on Tre lap( Aj best friend), he started to rub my stomach like he always does and i started to get sleepy eventually I was out.

Authors Note
Please vote and tell me how im doing