Chapter 12

I woke up into in a bed and in a room I've never seen before. It kinda freaked me out. I shot up and looked around. I looked down to the floor next to me and there lied the famous hossler, sound asleep on the floor. Wait, how did I get here. The last thing I remember was we kissed. Oh my god, I kissed Jaden. I kissed him! A million things are going through my mind. I look back over to see what that boy is even doing, he's still asleep. He looks peaceful while he sleeps, he looks at ease. (not meant to be creepy at all). I lay back down on his bed, or what i'm assuming is his bed just laying there thinking about yesterday.

*Flashback*
I was sitting in my grandma's arm looking at my mommy and daddy. From what I heard, they were going on a date and I was staying with my grandma. I loved spending time with her. "We will see you tomorrow hunny" my mommy says kissing my forehead. "Bye sweetheart" he dad says messing up my hair and they say bye to my grandma and they then start to walk off. "Bye, I lwove you" I shouted at them and then they disappeared"

"then they disappeared" for good. Damn, if I knew that was the last time I just would want last hug. Just to be with them. I remember a lot from my childhood days, those days were precious to me. We were a family. Now, I'm a mess. I remember that night when my grandma found out. She was a mess. She kind of just left me in the living room while she started pacing back and forth crying on the telephone. I miss my grandma.

"Hey Ab" I hear a raspy voice coming from the floor.
I look over and I see Jaden resting there leaning up on his side, on his arm. Just then and there everything went back to normal.

"Morning Ja" I say, looking at his half opened eyes.

He does this crooked smile he does. It's a stupid half smile but it's a crooked one on his face, it annoys the crap out of me but I wouldn't change it for the world.  He then sits up and takes his hand and wipes my face. I have no clue why I did until

"why are you crying this earlier?" he asked looking at me quite weird. I didn't even know I was crying. I take my hands and wipe my face and start laughing a little.

"This was not how I was suppose to meet you hossler. At all. You shouldn't have to care of my unstable ass" he starts laughing a bit. "Your xute you think i'm not gonna care Ab. You really are" I roll my eyes. It actually warms my heart he even does. From what I hear, most guys just try to get in your pants.

"How did I end up here?" I say looking at him confused.

"I carried you. We talked a lot last night and you feel asleep watching the rain. We still gotta get your car. Didn't want you sleeping on the couch so I slept on the floor" he says rubbing his eyes and stretching.

"Ja, next time put me on the couch. I feel bad I took your bed" he just shrugs "not gonna happen Ab" He stands he puts a hoodie on and he stands right in front of the bed with his arms out. "Me want hug" again with that crooked ass smile.

I stay put looking at him. He is just standing there waiting. I couldn't say no, I would feel bad after what he did even though I'm not usually a hug type of person with most people, I had a few expections. I get up, moving his blankets back and I go over to him and I hug him. He brings me into a hug, both hands around my waist and he chin on top of my head.

"I'm sorry you have a messed up life" he says sounding genuine about it. I laugh "a shitty one, yeah. It's okay, you can't fix anything so there no need to apologize" I say into chest, sounding more muffled but he still understood me.

"Well, you don't deserve it" I just hug him tighter. Like I said, not many people have cared about me before, at all so it's nice to know someone actually cares. I go to say something else but he starts laughing. I don't know what about. I go to question him on it but I feel myself being literally tossed onto his bed and he comes over and starts tickling me.

Me being the me I am, I start screaming probably waking the whole house, if there is anyone even in there.

"Ja- s-stop!" I mange to get out in between my laughs. Have to admit though haven't laughed like that in a long time. He doesn't stop, instead he keeps going.

A few kicks and laughs later. He finally stops and he just looks at me with a huge smile on his face. The first thing I do is hit him in the shoulder, he does something else though. He puts his hood up then grabs me by the waist, gently may I quickly add and he put my hood up and ties a little bow then takes his phone and takes a picture. For some odd reason he did, then started clicked away on his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking up a him. We're both on our backs on his bed.

"Nothing" he says, trying not to sound suss but sounding very suss. He then shuts his phone off and then smiles. He goes to say something but someone barges into his room. Causing me to jump but he doesn't have a reaction. We both look towards the door and we see two people. Well Josh and Anthony standing at the door with there eyes barley open and them looks horrible. Only in sweat pants, looking at us. I don't think they know who I am.

"Jaden, what the hell. Why is there a random girl here and why the hell is she screaming" Anthony says sounding very grumpy.

me and him burst out laughing. Me and the boys talked about the way we wanted to meet, if we ever did. I mean we were on facetime all the time whenever we could be with each other. 3days have gone by fast but i'm starting to trust them and let myself out a bit.

"Hello fool number 2 and 3" I say with a huge smile on my face. I just want to hug them. I don't know why but I do.

There faces are blank for a bit. There just staring at me. Until they both realize.

"Holy shit, Abigail?" I nod and they all come running towards the bed and they both jump on me. I never thought, on a thrusday morning, I would be hugged by the three people I have ever gotten close to. I hug them both back and we all stay there for a minute. After everyone pulls away we're all just laying/sitting there in silence.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Josh asked.

"Complicated. Live closer than thought some shit when down last night but now we are here. Look it. Fool 1,2 and 3" I say with a huge smile on my face. For the first time in a while, I felt, sort of happy. I don't know. You really can't be in a bad mood around a house full of grown boys can you. I'm not completely happy though but it is a start.

A/n- Here's a longer one. Goodnight children
(1315 words)