Chapter 1

~Sonic's Prospective~

I look over at my new boyfriend, Tails. We've known each other since were we're kids and we've just started dating.  The others know and their luckily excepting of it, Amy was a little jealous but is surprisingly excepting of it. At least she's not obsessed with me anymore.
Tails looks up at me with that cute smile he always has. He rests his head on my shoulder. I put my arm around him, keeping him close. I look down at him, he's asleep. His soft, gentle breaths have me fall asleep.

~hours later~

I wake up, yawning softly. Tails was laying on top of me, still asleep. His tails were wrapped around me, so much for getting up. I rest my hand on his head, softly petting him while he slept. His fur is so soft! I slowly get up, trying not to wake him up. I grab a few blankets and pillows and put them on the couch next to Tails. I walk to the kitchen and make popcorn for Tails and I. While the popcorn was popping I put on a movie. Why do I have so many movies!? I pick a horror movie. I walk up to Tails and gently shake him awake. The timer goes off for the popcorn and I go to het it before it burns.
I walk back to the couch and sit next to Tails, putting the big bowl of popcorn between us. I grab one of the blankets and wrap it around us. I hold him close as the movie starts.
As the first jumpscare starts Tails hugged me tightly, hiding his face in my chest. I rub his back gently, trying to calm him down.

Sonic: "H-hey Tails, it's okay, it's just a movie."

He was still hiding his face in his chest, guess he doesn't want to see a kids arm being ripped off. (They're watching It)
I let him know that the scary bit was over and started watching the movie again, he snuggled up in the blanket more. Why is he so adorable!? I softly kiss his forehead.

Sonic: "Love you!~" I say, hugging him close.

Tails: "L-love you too"  He hugged me back. He was blushing a little bit,  which was really cute.

As Tails and I were cuddling I can feel him wrap his tails around me again. I can't help but start petting his tails, they're so soft. He continued to hug me. I look at him, he's asleep again. I deside to fall asleep again.