Chapter 9

~Sonic's Prospective~

It's been almost a week now and today's the day I finally get to take him home. I would've drove him home but I have a feeling Tails wouldn't really want to be anywhere near a car for a while. So I'll just carry him home. Once I grab Tails I walk him home. He was holding a piece of paper.

Sonic: "What's that?"

Tails: "P-prescription pain killers. C-could you please pick them up?"

Sonic: "If course."

Tails: "T-thanks"

~at home~

I lay Tails in bed gently, wrapping a soft, fluffy blanket around him. I go to Walmart to pick up the prescription.
After a while I get the prescription and walk home.
I get home and walk up to the bedroom.  I put the drugs in the bathroom and sit down on the bed next to Tails. I look over at his two tails, they look pretty mangled and messed up. I grab a few things to fix them up. I get a pair of scissors and cut of curtain parts of his fur. Then I start brushing them, which took a while. After a while I finally get his tails fixed up. I start to pet Tails while he slept.
After a while Tails wakes up, I could tell that he was in pain so I get the pain meds. I give him the meds.

Tails: "T-thanks" He takes the medicine.

Sonic: "Of course."

The doctor said that he did hurt his back when the accident happened so that's what's probably bothering him. I rub his back gently, after a few minutes of this he falls asleep. I cuddle up with him gently.