| f o u r t e e n |

y/n's phone
tuesday 2:45 pm

the annoying twin

i swear to fucking god jisung

i can't believe you got detention again jesus

i'll be waiting outside until you get out

mom and dad are going to be so mad sungg ugh

i swear i'll beat your little friends up

-

y/n's phone
tuesday 2:52 pm

y/n's bitches

you are so dead

you got my stupid ass brother in trouble again

i swear to god

i'll hit both of you

at least you got detention as well fuckers ugh

i hope you die of boredom

both of you

-

a huff left you as you looked at the time on your phone. only two minutes left of detention for your idiot brother and his idiot friends. the two minutes went by surprisingly fast, and your brother walked out of the door, laughing at something one of the others had said  however, his whole body went stiff as his eyes landed on you.

"jisung fucking park." a crooked and sheepish grin tugged at his lips as he made his way towards you. however, the smile disappeared quickly, being overtaken by a frown as you slapped him on the back of his head.

"hello doll." at the nickname coming from who you assumed was jeno, jisung glared at the older one. "jeno, can you not call my twin sister doll, i'm legit standing right here." at that chenle snickered. chenle was the only one of your brother's friend you really had met before, the others you had only seen from a distance.

"you came to see us sweetheart, i'm so happy." from the nickname, you assumed it was jaemin who pushed chenle and jisung out of the way. once again jisung glared, pushing jaemin off you after he had thrown an arm around you.

"fuck off, she's not here for you." your twin brother grumbled. "no, of course not, i'm here for chenle." at your words, chenle's eyes lit up, and he happily skipped over to you. before you could give the chinese boy a hug, however, jisung rolled his eyes, his hand coming in contact with your face as he pushed you aside.

"let's just go home, i want the scolding from mom and dad to be over as soon as possible."

-

jisung's phone
tuesday 3:32 pm

oof

jeNO: lmao did you guys get grounded

hYUCK: nope

lele: yes :(

nana: yep but who cares :pppp

i didn't

somehow

hYUCK: lol ur parents gave up on ur ass