True or dare?

I was scared, I don't know what of things he make do or say. "True or dare?" He ask sounded annoyed. "True" I said at last. He smile while thought of question me. "What is your full name?" He ask at last. If he kidnapped me, would know everything about me? I guess I have too answer it if I what to see my family alive again. "Casie Maree Carlyle." I said looking at him. He grin, a scary one that a grown up even get of him. "True or dare?" He ask again. "Wait!! Don't I get ask things
too?" He just look at me like I was crazy for talking over him. Maybe after I ask all mine things then maybe yes you can." "Now true or dare?!" "Um dare." I said, thinking he wouldn't be happy I kept saying true. but I was scared of what he make me do! All he was smile and I knew was going to be bad. " I dare to take off your clothes." he said. I was shock! Taking my clothes in front of him. wait he alright saw me naked when change clothes, but I still don't to it. " Remember what I said if you don't do the things I say?" He said as he lifted up the big knife in his hand.
" You already see me naked, why do you want me naked again?" I ask. In a fast moment he was on with his hands on round my neck, I couldn't breath.
"Because I want to, and if you start don't taking off the clothes I gave you then yours was soak in blood I will put the knife in sweet little head of yours and will be dead. understand me?!" I couldn't talk at all, he had his round my neck. I didn't want to be naked in front of the crazy man,nut I want see my family, my little sister who would be upset when she find out that was missing, she'll feel even worst when found out that I'm dead. so I have no choice. I nodded to tell I will do it and I understand what will if I don't. he let go me so have the first breath in who knows how long." start talking them off now." he said as sat down. " I'm going to watch to make sure you not going anything." he said. I was scared, but if i want to get here I have to. Lucy, all the things I have to do from him, i'm doing it for you. I started to take of my pants. he sat as I took them off completely. I went to take off the top. I saw him lick his lips. when took the off I look at him. I don't want my underpants and bra. he "you can keep them on." he said, and I nodded. "true or dare?!" This is going be a long game.