Chapter 8

The Marauders fell to the floor of an old and worn down looking lobby, they quirked up their brows when they realised they were all alone, till a small breath of dust hit their faces, making them rub their eyes, they were subjected to the splendour of the amazing palace, the room was made entirely of black marble, the stairs were polished oak and the chandeliers glittered with their golden light. The boys all looked on in awe, except Peter who smiled and relaxed, quietly making his way over to the Slytherins, the other boys looked shocked as the house clapped the quiet boy on the back and welcomed him as if they had been doing it for years. Helena just chuckled as she looked at the boys faces and turned to them to give them an explanation, "Peter has been a part of the Death Eaters from our 3rd year." The boys were all stunned, "Why didn't he tell us?" Remus asked, "Better yet why did he join in the first place?" Helena lead them to the drawing room, and looked back, "Everyone contact their parents and tell them of what has occurred, there will be a meeting later tonight." The Slytherin house all bowed and went up the stairs, "There are rooms for teleportation in the upper quarters, Peter is probably on the way to tell his parents he is safe." She sat down on one of the chaise's and beckoned for the boys to get comfortable, all 3 sat together opposite of her as they listened to her speak.

"Peter came to me in 3rd year asking if he could join the Death Eaters, I was at first confused until he gave me the reasons, the three of you are extremely gifted in your own way and also special. Remus, although cursed by lycanthropy, is extremely smart and well liked for his calm and caring nature, Sirius is funny and very likeable, he is charming and has a way with his words, and lastly James, you are popular with most people, a charming boy as well and you have a carefree and loving personality. All three of you are handsome in your own way, two of you are prefects and two of you play quidditch in which one of the two is a captain, Peter in comparison felt unworthy, he loves you boys of course, but he can't carry on living in your shadows, he is his own person and he wanted to train with our members to become stronger, he wanted to study with us to become smarter, and as for his looks, he said he might never be able to be handsome but he wanted to be more confident, who was I to deny the purity of his request."

The three boys looked down with guilt as they realised the pressure they had unwillingly put on their best friend, "Helena you're safe!" A regal voice echoed in the room throughout, the boys turned their heads to find a blur of movement as Helena was engulfed in a very strikingly handsome mans arms, she smiled and hugged the man back with as much fervour as he did. "Tom I'm fine let go now before you squeeze the breath out of me big brother." She laughed, Tom let go of Helena and kissed her forehead sweetly, "So you brought the entire Slytherin House here and three Gryffindors." He lifted an eyebrow as he looked them over till his eyes fell on James and the red irises flashed for a second as he took in the boys face, "Ah Mr Potter, the infamous boy who got me to lose my temper." He said with a glare, James's face paled until Helena whacked Tom's head, "W-what was that for!" He screamed at her rubbing his head in pain, "For scaring the boy, you should be thanking him since it was due to his birth that I have grown." She said crossly, her arms folded across her chest. Tom looked sheepish before turning to look at the boys, "I apologize for my anger at you, Helena is my little sister and in all the years I have watched over her, I have never wanted her sad, but I should also thank you, if it wasn't for you, my sister would not have been the strong woman she is today." James smiled at the words before Helena broke the silence, "All right get dressed, there's a meeting in an hour."

The Death Eaters gathered in the large drawing room as they waited for Tom and Helena to appear, the doors swung open, revealing the Dark Lord and Princess, along with three cloaked figures, "My fellow comrades, it has come to your attention that your children, that are among you, have escaped Hogwarts due to the direction of your Princess, after she had uncovered the nature to our fallen alpha, but with the children, she has found the man that shall be her life partner, and two more guardians in her army along with the children who fight alongside her, I introduce to you, The Silver Snakes!" The children of the Death Eaters swung back their hoods at the same time as Helena and the three cloaked figures, there was audible gasps as many took in three boys on the stage, Walburga Black and her husband Orion had their jaws to the floor, Sirius stood proudly on the stage, along with Remus and James, James had his fingers entwined around Helena's as the two stood proudly. "It may come as a shock to many, but these three boys are under my protection, and after some rigorous training which my brother and I will be in charge of, they along with Peter and children I deem worthy, will be part of my inner circle. This is no longer just fun and games for us children, we are not children no longer, we are adolescents, and they do not answer to you to anymore, they are answerable to their actions only to me. Our new goal, is to take over Hogwarts and end Dumbledore's reign."