Chapter 1

Your POV (Y/N)

Y/n: your name

Oh man this is really happening . I am finally going to audition for BigHit.

I have worked so hard to get here. I hope i will be able to crack this without any mistakes.

My heart was pounding so hard. Looking around i could see many pretty faces. I will pass right.?

Everyone is going to give their best after all. If they do they will get to live next to BTS.

???: hey, are you okay!

Looking to my side a girl with short hair stood there.

Y/n: I am fine thank you.

I smiled to which she smiled in return and stuck out her head

???: my name is Seo Yun,Kim Seo Yun, you looked nervous so i walked up to you"

Now i already made a friend i guess.

Y/n: I am y/n, Lee y/n. I tend to get nervous at big moment."

She chuckled and give me a thumbs up

Seo Yun: don't worry y/n! You are gonna ace it.

Omg she too cute i hope she gets selected as well

Then J-Hope appear.

J-hope: alright everyone. Ill be theEone who will selecting you in bases of your dancing skills.!

The room was silent. Gosh he looks even better up close. I will give my best at dancing i have to give my best.

J-hope: please come into that room as per the number sticker that are labeled at your shirt.

And he left going into the room that he assigned us to come in

Seo Yun: oh you are 13, you are right after me.

Y/n :thats great. I hope we both get selected.

Seo Yun: i hope we do, you are so cool to be around,really cool yet hot.! You are really beautiful, your curves,face skin omo, everything perfect, other say that too"

Wow thats not the first time people told me that.

She told me I'm cool while i think Im boring.

We both took a seat on the bench nearby. Its gona take some time for my number to come. I better revise my moves.

I pulled out my airpod and connect to my phone, playing the song i am going to be dancing on. I closed ny eyes and rememberer the step

But.....this thing disturb me

1....2.....and 3 and 4
Dad please dont
Leave her alone
Please don't hurt her again! Dad
Run.....y/n...... leave
No . I dont wanna go
Let me help you
You can't helo me y/n.....please run
I am such a coward

And i snapped out when Kei called my name.

SeoYun:y/n I'll be going next, can you look after my bag and phone?"

I nodded and she left for her audition.

Don't think about it,dont think about those past,those memories, dont ruin this. I thought I would be over it by now.

It has been 5 years already after that thing happened when this gonna stop
This damn never ending nightmare is ruining my life
If i achieve this, will it finally stop?