Secrets Revealed?

I knocked on the Hokage's door and a gentle "come in" came a second after my knock. I entered the old man's office and saw Iruka-Sensei and him next to his desk. 

I bowed towards the older men, "Good evening, Lord Hokage and Iruka-sensei. You sent word for me? May I ask what for, sir?"

"I asked for you, yes, because Iruka informs me that you didn't do the transformation jutsu like a normal shinobi would. Can you explain to me how you did it today and why?" The old man said and I sighed.

"I don't exactly know why." As I spoke, my hands began to glow the red chakra I posessed and I changed into Kakashi, who I met about a year ago since Kaito needed help with something. "I can't perfectly explain it, but ever since last year when," I went to my normal self, "Kaka and Kai began training me in ninjutsus, we all came to the conclusions that my chakra doesn't work normally. I am sorry I can not provide a better explaination, Lord Third." I shrugged slightly.

"That is fine. I think I can shed a light on that. Shizuka you are about to be a Genin, if you pass, and you have a right to know about your parents' death." The Third spoke calmly.

"I do not understand. You told me 3 years ago that they died in a mission that went wrong, sir." I was confused now.

"I had to lie, Shizuka. I am sorry. Your parents gave you to me when you were almost a year old. They traveled far, farther than I wish they had to. Shizuka.. You are apart of the Tomo clan. They specialize in water and lightning jutsus. And .. There isn't much on them. I am sorry. But what I do know, is no Tomo possessed the ability to form the handsigns unless through memory. I hope you can forgive me for lying." His voice was sad and calm. Like an ocean would be after a storm. 

"What... What happened to my parents?" I was shaking from fear, shock, or something I didn't know existed... anger.

"They were killed ... By .. By the Akatsuki. You do not have to worry about them. Trust me, they went into hiding about 10 years ago and neither us nor the other villages know about them. Do not pursue them, Shizuka. Please just let it go." The Third pleaded with me. 

Like hell I will! "I will sir." I bowed. "May I leave?" With his nod, I transported into a clearing. I sent a mental note to Kaito which were just three jabs to his mind, he understood it was me and what it meant.

My parents were murdered... I can't let that stand. I stared at the clearing that was covered with different sized rocks and surrounded by thick trees. I will practice here and become stronger than any shinobi ever. I will avenge my family even if it kills me.