Chapter One

Alpha Delta Alpha Fraternity
2:36am

"Do it! Do it!" the crowd around chants when I hesitate to do the keg stand.

I solve the dilemma like I have for the past two years; say fuck it and do it. What does it matter anyway?

I let two strong guys flip me over and I start going as they time me. I came to this party already wasted from the past two days of a bender.

"45 seconds!" Kami yells in excitement while her leader of this frat boyfriend, Liam Young, wraps his arms tighter around her waist.

"Go Polina!"

"What a beast!" One of the guys holding me says hyped up.

I signal that I'm done and when they flip me back to my feet, I see triple and Neal catches me before I can understand what's going on. Fuck.

"That was amazing!" Kami yells in my face and I think I smiled back. Everyone is blurry and I can't feel my face anymore.

"I think she's going to throw up, bro" Liam slurs and I start feeling euphoric and the neon lights flashing in this frat start mixing and turning into a rainbow. Wow.. pretty lights.

"I'm fine" I yell feeling this surge of energy then turn around and kiss Neal, tasting the vodka off him. "Come" I say aggressively pulling his hand to go upstairs.

The stairs are facing down even though I feel like I'm going up and it makes me dizzy. I hear myself laugh like I'm far away and it's making me laugh more.

Neal says something but I can't hear him properly.

We open every door but it's either locked because someone's fucking or it's unlocked and I just witnessed a couple fucking.

We're about to go down the stairs again when I see Liam walk up to us.

"Young, isn't this your room, man?" Neal yells while I latch on to him. The stripes on his shirt are mingling together so I trace them with my finger. Pretty colors.

Liam switched direction and heads over to us with a cigarette between his teeth.

"What do you know?" Liam says drunk. "This is my room"

"You're letting someone fuck on your bed?" Neal says and I laugh making Liam annoyed as hell. Oops.

"Hell, no" Liam says and begins pounding on the door almost breaking it. I cover my ears from how loud it sounds. My ears!

The couple managed to hear over the music and step out filled with shame when they three people outside.

"Thanks, man" Neal says and fist bumps Liam.

He picks me up and we start making out and I close the door with my leg, catching Liam watch us. Weird...

Neal lays me down on my back and pulls my skirt and underwear down without even open it. I've lost so much weight lately, it's alarming but not surprising. All I've done for the past two years of college is party, smoke, drink and get high.