jealous of the love

She remembered it. She remembered it all. Him kissing her, him making love to her, him talking to her, him touching her. Him whispering her name when reaching the top. Everything. Just as she remembered him saying: „You have the eyes of a doe and balls of a samurai.“
Then he looked around to be sure nobody was watching and kissed her passionatelly one last time.

Maybe you think she was too young to know what the real love is. Carrie Fisher was nineteen, almost twenty, she just finished filming the biggest success in her carreer and she broke up with her... should she say boyfriend? She broke up with Harrison, that was it. After three months of romantic and passionate relationship.

Being alone was making her empty and sad. Untill that one painfull morning when she saw blood on her sheets.
Carrie didn't tell anyone, but the doctor. And he told her he's really sorry, but she just suffered the misscarriage.

The what? Was she pregnant?

She was. And it was Harrison's child. It wasn't for them. To be together and to be parents.
It took a long time for her to make herself okay with it.
But she did it.

And now, almost fourty years later, she was standing behind the hotel and was smoking a cigarette. The Comic Con was over and all of her friend and colleagues were already sleeping.

At least she thought they were. The door opened and Harrison Ford smiled at her.

„Aren't you cold?“ he asked her.
„Not at all.“

He came closer to her and she smelled his parfume. It was the same like when they were dating.

„Something is wrong.“ Harrison whispered, „You're not yourself.“
„Do you remember our relationship? When Carrison was real?“
„Of course I do! Everything.“ he laughed and carressed her face.

She took a deep breath.

„There is something I didn't told you.“ she said and placed his palm on her belly, „I was pregnant and I lost it.“

A tear streamed down his face.

„I'm sorry. You know I am.“ he said while hugging her.
„I know.“
„Be sure that I love that little one. I love our unborn child.“