•P•R•O•M•P•T•

"A girl is a gun" in which a girl can be the death of you, or she can save your life. Her fingers in the trigger, and you've got no place to hide.

So I do matchups now! It's simple, there are rules and formats and stuff. There are specific forms for each genre, fandom or character.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

What a matchup is: it's when I take you based off of your appearance or personality and match you up with a character. Most likely an anime one.

How they work: idk, I just go off of what I think is best!

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

RULES:

1- I'm busy and very unmotivated so pretty please be patient.

2- A please and thank you wouldn't hurt

3- A vote on your batch wouldn't hurt either

4- Be sure to fill out the proper prompt, it makes it so much easier.

5- If you don't like who I matched you with, ask nicely and I'll fix it. uwu

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

HOW BATCHES WORK

Each batch consist of five people. I will tag you and reply to your comment informing you that your batch has been uploaded. The five go in order by requests, the first five people to request is the first batch. If the story does move pretty slow I'll do a batch of two or three people.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

EXTRA INFO

Specify if you want your picture posted, or if you want your comment screenshotted and uploaded with it.

Please don't take my work for granted. I'm in many fandoms that I barely keep track of, and I'm very busy. So I try to take my time and direct and analyze each character to get the perfect match for you. Also I'm behind in many shows, like halfway through and such, so if there is a specific character you had in mind that I did not know if, I am very sorry.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

FANDOMS I DO

Anime:

My hero academia/boku no hero academia

Blue exorcist

Devilman Crybaby

Fairy tail

Kiss Him Not Me!

Diabolik Lovers

Brothers Conflict

Happy Sugar Life

Wolf girl black prince

Maid Sama

Watamote

Beastars