kaun sumo- 2

Hello everyone I'm back. First of all sorry for the delay things were not right here but  I won't talk about sad things because it's a happy occasion and the happy occasion is the birthday of the most sweet, loving and caring Di. Who love me as much as I love her and she is one of my favourite people whom I got because of EDKV and she is BhaviMehta4. Wish you a very happy birthday di. This is a small gift to you from your laado i hope you like it.

*Tu tu yahan kya kar raha hai pushkar? Mere makeup ka mazak uda ke mann nahi bhara tera jo ab phir se aa gya mujhe pareshan karne.* An angry and annoyed sumo said to pushkar

Giving her his famous smile pushkar said *arey mai to tujhe dinner ke liye puchhne aaya tha tu bina khaye he ja rahi hai aise accha thodi na lagta hai*

By watching pushkar's expression she got that this monkey is doing everything intentionally which made her more angry by pushing his hand away and saying *khila de apne us London return kutumb minar ko* she left from their with her beloved jaan

It has been exactly two hours since she came back from malhotra house and now sitting on her favourite place of tiwari terrace angry on herself for putting so much effort for that person who didn't even remember her name.

*thinking about me* A deep husky voice from behind her right ear startled her. The effect of the voice was so much that she could feel the warmth of the owner of the voice. It was new for her to see him like this who once upon a time used to admire her from behind the book scared. Once done with her coffee and the effect of him she prepared herself to show him her sumoness she turned toward him and asked angrily *ab kyu aaye ho yahan*

And these two word *tumse milne* from that smiling face annoyed her the most.

*10 saal london me aadhi raat ko anjan ladkiyon ke chhat me choro ki tarha jana seekha hai tumne* said sumo

*Mai ne to chhat me ja kar or bhi bahut kuchh karna seekha hai. But afsos tumne das saal me delhi me reh ke make-up takk karna nahi seekha* said shravan
Not giving him any chance to say anything more she coverd the distance between them in three long steps she came in front of him and

Thudd

Everything happend in the small amount of time that he couldn't do anything to protect himself.

*Sumo*

Didn't give him the chance to say more holding  his collar she shook him * kya samjhte ho khud ko haan? Jab mann aaya baat kar li jab mann aaya nahi ki. 12 din shravan 12 din na phone uttha rahe na msg ka reply de rahe the. Kuchh pata nahi ki ho kahan kaise ho? Ye bhi nahi socha ki kya haal hoga mera tum jante ho mai kisi se nahi puchh sakti or aaj achanak se pata chalta hai ki wapas aa rahe ho wo bhi dusro se. Ek bar bhi batana zaroori nahi samjha. Kya itna bhi haq nahi mera?*

*Nahi*

*Nahi* she asked him at the same time preparing herself from breaking in front of him

Nahi mera matlab hai haq hai sumo is se kahin zyada haq hai. Sirf tumhara he to haq hai

*To phir kyu nahi bataya* she asked desperately

*Kyuki tumhari aankhon me mere aane ki khushi dekhna chahata tha* he said calmly

*Aise pushkar ke samne ye keh ke ki kaun sumo ya phir uncle ke samne mera mazak bana ke mujhe 12 dino se pareshan karke ya phir khud se door karke* she started it all in anger but end up breaking down in his arms.

He hugged her like his only strength is her for coming back to delhi for facing all those memories which were the indirect cause of their separation. Two drops of tears fell togather one on his left shoulder and other on her right shoulder.

Her shoulder is getting wet because of relief. Relief of getting the strongest person of his life who can fight against his fear, his insecurity, his vulnerability and his bitterness for him for her chashmish.

And his shoulder is getting wet because he fulfilled her only wish, wish to see him once, wish to touch him once, wish to hug him once, wish to be with him once and wish to love him forever.

*Shravan mere pair dikhne lage hai kab se khadi hun baith jaayen kya* she asked slowly. And two second later she felt two strong arms sliding a little lower from the previous position and she found herself few inches up from the floor.

*Shravan chhodo mujhe* she said in disbelief

*Itni minnaton, itni mushkilon, intne faslo aur itne saalon ke intezar ke baad mili ho kaise chhod dun. Jo baat kehna hai aise he keh do* he said

She slapped his back *uttaro mujhe warna I'll tickle you* she said annoyed by his stubbornness.

*Nahi* he said carelessly

*Shravan utaro mujhe tum dikh nahi rahe ho* she said

*Kya karna hai dekh kar Roz to dekhti ho mujhe* he said

*Wo to sapne jaisa tha na ab us sapne ko hakikat bante dekhna hai* she said

And he listened her first wish cupping her face he whispered *sumo, bolo na*

*Bol doon* she asked

He nodded in affirmation admiring her happy eyes

And she did, he found her small soft hand cupping his face making him bend and her lips touching his forehead

I love you....

To be continued.....

Let me know your views about this one and guess who confessed first and why.
I couldn't edit it so please ignore mistakes.

Love♥️
Sweksha