coaster- jalen

as time passes by , i feel so low

         it's been 3 months since jalen and i broke up. he cheated on me when he went to new york. he was the love of my life and i gave him my everything and that's what i got in return. i don't even know how i'm supposed to feel. how are you supposed to feel when youre boyfriend that planned youre how future around cheats on you. 

maybe you weren't the one for me, but deep down i wanted you to be

i loved him so much. he was my other half. we went on cheesy dates even though he hated going on dates. i used to go to every single  one of his basketball games and he came to my soccer games. we made cringy tiktok's. we played with jurnee together. we drove around cali blasting lil baby. we made so many memories. i couldn't unlove him and honestly i didnt want to.

moving on seems harder to do, when the one you love moves faster than you

it's been 5 months. im feeling a little better. i saw jalen at the gas station with his friends, and he seemed pretty happy. i wonder if he didnt even care if we broke up. i couldnt even look him in the eye. he just looked so happy, while i'm on the verge of being 6 feet under.

and you weren't worth it, you dont deserve me

you left me here by myself. you left me to face the world by myself. you lied, you said it was me and you against the world, that you wouldn't leave no matter. but i guess empty promises really are a thing. you didn't deserve me . you didn't deserve all the love i sent your way. you didn't deserve to be stressed over. you didn't deserve my affection or my time. you didnt deserve anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi laid lease!

i have more chapters coming every day this week, including requests!

so yerrrrr

also should i start a josh book or a bronny book?

comment down below

LOVE, BRIANA 

:)