.Prologue.

Welcome, Travelers.

-This is my first fanfic after so and so years, so go easy on me now. I haven't seen a whole lotta' That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime' fanfic's, so here you are, VOILA!

-I finally got the courage to post something online. I have a ton of drafts too, so, meh. Plus, it's only me so please excuse minor grammar or spelling errors, TEEHEE~!

-Uhh, not sure if this story counts as mature, but it will have swears/cuss words, although minimal if not at all. Also things kept changing as I wrote, so the names of skills might be              W A C K.

-Ideally, I plan updates to be every one and a half weeks starting today, 4/28/20. Times may vary.

--------------------------------------

 .Prologue. 

'.Once Upon A Time Someone Died.'

One day... One day in an unnamed city, in an unnamed maid cafe, in an unnamed booth, an unnamed woman, well, really a lady who just became a woman, age 32. Maybe it would be better to say she became 'some woman' because everything of her youth had faded away. Nothing about her stood out, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Her past wasn't exciting, no lover, no cool job, no big parties, nothing.

Although nothing about her stood out appearance wise, her mentality was quite a circus of events, and her physical actions were always a sight to see. Right now her mental processes were spinning like a carousel, flashing with neurotic lights, and accurately predicting future outcomes.

Especially today.

A small crowd of otaku weebs was crowded around her table, as well as a few of the workers. Hell, even the boss with a foot long pompadour came out to watch. Across the table was a similar looking male, but more weebish and no pompadour.

The boss called out at them, "Hurry it up, the real customers are coming in. Kick his ass, Gaijin!"

"Sure thing!" The woman slammed a card down. If her opponent acted according to her predictions, his HP would be out in three more turns. "Take this!" The card flipped over, revealing a jester dragon card, it was shiny to signify it was a special attack creature card.

"No!" Her opponent called out, "I place down Magician aura to shield for one turn, and A creature.... Sword Spirit....!" It was the worst possible outcome. He'd lose in one turn now.

"Haha!" The woman chuckled, "I win again!"

The crowd was cheering for her, "Wow, This Gaijin did it again!"

"She beat everyone here, even our top player!"

The boss said, "Gaijin, you beat him, and I'll give you a triple sundae for free!" The boss was aware she only ever ordered from the ice cream menu, as she was a regular. He was hoping a prize would motivate them to go faster, so he could officially open his bistro, uh, maid cafe.

"Deal." She flipped a card, "You're finished." She looked her opponent in the eye, "I activate jester dragons ability, mystery fire."

"Noooooo!" Her opponent let out a low drone. He definitely lost. His pride was shattered. With all his cards now in the graveyard he had no choice but to be defeated. He, a weeb, began to cry as he walked away, to complain to his favorite server at this cafe- some maid in cat ears. After the maid yelled at him that they weren't even dating, the man put his hood up, and ran out of the store with a knife in hand. No one thought anything of it.