To All Might

-Sincerely yours

Midoriya Izuku

"Tsukauchi-kun, I still don't get what that has to do with me?" All Might looked at me with red eyes. To be fair, I also cried when I first read this.

"It's because of this part," I said, pulling out a paper that was neatly folded with the words, 'To All Might and the People who knew 'the' secret.' neatly written on the top. "Now sit back down and listen to this part.

Please do not read this if you don't know All Might's secret, you wouldn't understand. Just in case this gets into the wrong hands, I will not explain this word for word. In my other note that I wrote to everyone, I said I made a mistake at hacking. At first, I accidentally found out 'that' thing about you All Might. At first I couldn't believe it, so after digging deeper, I had to accept the reality. I quickly realized that if I could find that out, villains could too. So I quickly started erasing all the data about it, every single one I could find. But as I was erasing all the data, someone went on, right as I erased it. At first I thought it was an All Might fan and ignored it. But then it started to track my data, to see what I was hiding. Even if I had top-notch security, like any hacker should, I added more passwords and made sure they changed every second so they couldn't hack into my software. But it's only a matter of time before they get in, but by then it would be like it was never there, just a dream.

All Might and whoever is reading this, suicide was the answer. The guy who's chasing me isn't a small-time junkie, you guys wouldn't have been able to save me either way. Of course, if my body isn't there, that means they desperately want to know something about you. So don't worry, I'll never tell anyone. Because then, when I do die. I won't be able to fly.

-Sincerely yours

Midoriya Izuku

I looked up to see my teary, shocked friend. Like any friend has to do, I already had a box of tissues and a punching bag. It's going to be a long night.

-Mitsuki-

I made sure Inko stayed with us until she was stable. Izuku was a really good kid. The kind I wished Katsuki had turned into. But he grew up rotten to the core. Spoiled by anyone he came across. It didn't matter what his attitude was, he was a straight-A student with an amazing quirk. Izuku had always been smarter than Katsuki, but because of being quirkless, no one wanted to admit that. That's what ticked me off the most, we humans could be disgusting towards our own kind. And Izuku never deserved that.

'And Kacchan, none of this is your fault. You were the reason I stayed alive. Because I wanted you to become the number 1 hero. Because I wanted you to become something I too, wanted to be.'

Those words hit me hard, I know deep inside Izuku wanted to be a hero. That's why Inko had come the other night, wondering if sending Izuku into UA was a good thing. I'm sure they have good teachings for General Ed, Inko was worried that it'd just remind Izuku on how he couldn't be a hero. I agreed with that, but told Inko that if it became too hard for him, pull him out. Until then, let him go and make some friends. But now, because of everything and everyone, I need to help myself, Inko, and Katsuki has a healthy recovery so we can properly find him. I'm so glad I married Masaru, I don't know what to do without him.