The Unexpected.. Chapter 4

A month after James left I started feeling sick I didn't want to worry the girls i thought it would pass 2 weeks later, i noticed change's..i started vomiting every morning and I wasn't fitting into my pants, I thought It might have come back. I didn't know that Alex was over or that Casey was awake when i vomited or the fact they have noticed and just didn't tell me till now. 

C:" Abbi.."

A:" Yea.."

Alex:" we think-"

C:"You should go to the hospital just to be sure that nothing is wrong.."

Alex:"BITCH DO NOT INTERRUPT ME! But Casey is right.."

A:" Okay... ill go ill text James and then we can go.. Casey i need a pair of your Jogging pants mine are all in the laundry"

C:" Alright, Nolan were leaving! here Abbi"

A:"Thanks"

*hospital*

Nurse:" Have you been experiencing Nausea,Headache,Stomach ache.Bloating,Mood swings.."

A:" Yes, but mood swings aren't apart of whether or not My cancers back.."

Nurse:" Have you had Sex in the last month?"

A:"Yes.. like 6 weeks ago"

Nurse:" we are testing for both, Cancer and Pregnancy"

*Nurse leaves*

A:"WHAT!"

C:" maybe you should call James.."

A:"No! not until i know for sure with both!"

Alex:" Okay.. well while you figure out what you are going to do i'm getting Tacos!"

Alex left for taco bell, I'm freaking out Casey wants me to call James so i don't Have an Anxiety attack. Maybe if i call James just for a little bit before the nurse comes back with the results it will help

A:" ok.. fine i'm going to call him"

C:" Ill stay here and don't worry not matter what happens I will support you in whatever may come."

James and I talked for 2 hours Casey went to go get food once Alex came back

James and I talked for 2 hours Casey went to go get food once Alex came back. James knew something was off and asked where i was. honest and said in the hospital for a check up I haven't been feeling well were waiting on results to come back. James said that he also hasn't been feeling well and had almost had the same symptoms of me but not as bad. which i find it weird whenever one of us is sick or slightly off the other one feels it. Isn't that odd?! when the nurse came in I hung up the phone.

Nurse:" Hello!"

A:"Hi"

Nurse:" So I have all good news."