Ch4:Tutoring a Lady Royal!

No one's pov

The next day,at a ballroom class, the students were practicing on dancing.
Holly was paired up with Kelsey,
Serenity's friend.

"One,Two,Three.One,Two,Three"Mrs Privet said as she teaches them.

Suddenly,Holly stepped on Kelsey's foot,again.

"Ouch!. You stepped on my foot"Kelsey winced,hopping up and down on one foot.

"Again,Holly?"Mrs Privet asked,with a sigh.

"I'm sorry"Holly apologized.

"You've stepped eight of my toes. I only have four left"Kelsey said.

"Two. You have two left"Holly corrected.

"That's even worse"Kelsey said and the bell rang. The students left the class,Holly sighed as she followed them and Mrs Privet watches her go by.

                             ♡♡♡
Holly's pov

Great. For being clumsy  in class again, I was outside,sitting underneath a tree and petting Prince who came to me.

"Prince,is it always to be this difficult for a Princess or a Lady Royal"I asked to Prince.

Prince looked at me,confused.  Why I'm even asking this to a dog?.

"Of course,you're a dog"I ruffled his fur.

I sighed as I looked up at the blue sky.

"Everyone here is so good at it and look at me,being so clumsy and will be humiliated"I said.

Prince nuzzled on my face,feeling sorry for me.

"I know,Prince. This isn't your fault"I told him,with a smile on my face,
while stroking him.

"Holly,can I talk to you?"Said an voice to me that I don't know.

I looked up from Prince and saw Mrs Privet in front of me.

"Mrs Privet!,What can I help you with?"I quickly stand up and dusted myself off .

"Holly,you seem to be disappointed at yourself,What happened?"Mrs Privet asked.

I sighed and began to speak.

"Every Princess and Lady Royal must be very good at  these lessons. Table Manners,dancing and curtsying. And then look at me,I trip,step on somebody's foot,bumping into somebody and let the tablecloth inside my skirt fall off of the table along with the dishes,spoons,forks and knifes. Then I'll be humiliated in front of everybody. What did you actually expect?,that I can do my lessons elegantly  what every Princess or a Lady Royal can do?".

Mrs Privet was silent and was feeling sorry for me .

"I'm sorry,I just I'm really frustrated. Sometimes,I think:'Why I got end up like this' "I said,a tone of disappointment in my voice.

Prince nuzzled on my knees and I knelt down to pat him.

"I know ,for once again,this isn't your fault,Prince".

"But you are doing this to help your family,am I right?"Mrs Privet asked.

"Yes"I nodded,wondering how she knew that.

"Then I'm going to tutor you"Mrs Privet said.

"Tutoring me,why?"I asked,confused.

"Because,Every Princess has a character and confidence.  But ,you Holly,you have a character without a confidence. So that's why I'm going to tutor you. You need to find your true princess self"Mrs Privet answered.

"What do you say,Holly?".

I thought about it for a sec before hugging Mrs Privet,saying :"Yes" to her.

"Rule nr1,no hugging the tutor"Mrs Privet pulled herself away from me.

"Sorry,"I apologized. "I just.. When do we start?".

"Right now"Mrs Privet answered .

                            ♡♡♡
No one's pov

(*N:On Top of The World plays as background song.  And this video isn't mine credits to the owner*)

So Mrs Privet began to tutor Holly, at first,it wasn't so good at it seems,but as the  days go by, the more Holly practiced ,the more Holly got improved with her balance, grace,dancing and more.

Mrs Privet couldn't be more proud of Holly.

                            ♡♡♡

At ballroom class,Holly was paired up with Kelsey again,but this time,
without stepping on her foot .

Mrs Privet was impressed with Holly since she tutored her and smiled at her.

The bell rang and the students went to the Cafeteria.

"Woah,Holly. Your dancing got more improved"Layla complimented her.

"Thank you,Layla"Holly thanked her.

"Let's just say that ,Mrs Privet was the one who tutored me".

"Mrs Privet tutored you?"Zoe asked ,surprised.

Holly nodded with a smile on her face.

"Yup. Thanks to her,I'm not so clumsy anymore. I found my true princess self".

"Your true princess self?"Lillian asked.

Holly nodded.

"Even though I'm going to be a Lady Royal,I just found my true princess self".

And they continued walking to the cafeteria.
                            ♡♡♡

(*A/n:Ch4 is done. As always like,vote and leave a comment in the reactions,bye!*)