RULES TO NOT SKIP

▬▬▬▬▬▬♕♔♕♔♥

Hello! This is chim_komorebi

I, on behalf of kanimecomm, ask that for whoever wants to claim one of the lovely books covers that our members make/made that you follow these set of rules.

It is a must that you abide to them as we don't want any problems arising; problems such as copyright or unfairness with the claim. 

You will be blacklisted if you get 2 strikes from us.

::

Rules for claiming book covers:

1) Please comment

Leave a comment for which cover you'd like to take for your own. Only one person can claim a book cover. No two people can take the same cover since we don't want anyone having identical ones for their stories and causing any troubles and confusion. The first person who comments on a cover will automatically be given it. I'm really sorry to say, but it's first come, first serve!

*Once a cover is claimed, we will notify you all by stating whether it's taken or not by another reader on this book.*

*DO NOT by all means take a cover that has already been taken by another author.*

2) Proper credits and mentions

Once you claim a book cover, please make sure to properly mention/give credits to the person who dedicated their time to making it on one of your chapters (preferably on the first chapter of your story or in the bio).

The original cover wasn't made by you, so please make sure to let others know who did make it. Therefore, please don't forget to tag the creator of the book cover you have taken.

3) Screenshot covers (optional/alternative choice for claiming stories)

Aside from commenting, you can also screenshot the cover and PM (private message) us. Again, it will still be first come, first serve. Whoever asks for the cover first will be given to them. This is made so no hard decisions are made and frustrating contemplating happen to whoever happens to be in charge.

::

Since it's "first come, first serve" we can't guarantee that you'll always get the covers you want. So this is where requests come in.

Upsides to filing in request:

-the book cover will automatically be yours.

-No claiming will be needed

-No worries for other authors taking your requested cover(s)

-You will get the covers you need/want

Downside to filing in requests:

-Might take some time for request to be made; patience is required

::

Choices with requesting covers:

You can either...

1) PM us

Private message us and please let us know if you have requests for certain kinds of covers.

2) Commenting your request(s) on this book

You can also comment here and do the same thing. (Ex. "Hey can I request for a Jungkook book cover that has....")

3) Leaving a message on our conversation board

Same things are applied here, too.

::

~We aim for a speedy friendship with everyone and hope that we all get along as people who share common interest in Kpop and Anime~

We hope that you enjoy our book covers!

-

* If ever there are complaints about unsatisfying results for requests (which we hope will never happen) or any general problems with claiming and/or the book covers, please PM kanimecomm (the community), our founder jeon_naureen, or the members who have made the book covers*

♥♕♔♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬