Ch.1

Sam the blood maker mage smiled as she sat the bar drinking some whiskey watching as the daily activities of the fairy tail guild took place Natsu and Gray were fighting, Juvia was watching Gray from affair, Erza was eating some strawberry shortcake, Lucy was talking with Cana , and Jasmine and Alice were running Around the guildhall practicing their dragon slayer magic with Robert(Rayyakat oc please give a follow!!!) chasing them . Her team ; Team Shadow Gear had left for the night. Sam has been in the guild ever sense it was first founded back in X686. She was raised by non other then the first guild master Mavis vermillion, Sam wasn't human she was a vampire but she was also a werewolf or a Vampwolf as Jasmine and her adopted sister Alice put it she had many forms, her human but vampire form, a werewolf, a bat, and a wolf hybrid form. Sam was currently in her wolf hybrid form as she sighed happily as she remembered the day Levy asked her to join team shadow gear, she use to be a solo mission kind of mage but soon the bluentte asked the Hybrid to join the team which she gladly expected.

" You seem in a good mood Sammy." Mira smiled, walking over to the hybrid

" oh just remembering some stuff." Sam answered, smiling at Mira

" heh were you remembering when Levy asked you to join shadow gear." Mira giggled

" you caught me." Sam chuckled, as she got up from her stool

"Heading home for the night?" Mira asked , as she picked up Sam's mug

" yeah Alice is sleeping over at Jasmine's tonight." Sam answered, as she left the guildhall

Sam hummed to herself as she walked back to her apartment the same one where lucy is staying, Sam smiled at the memory of Joining team shadow gear she actually had a crush on the bluentte but she's still to shy to admit to be honest in her 116 years of living she's never had a crush...until she met Levy Mcgarden. Sam sighed as she walked into her room closing the door behind her, she climbed into her bed but before she could climb into the covers her light brown wolf ears shot up hearing a scream...but not just any screams ..it belong to Her team; Sam bolted out the door as she ran past the landlord who was yelling at her saying she'll have to pay for the door....again she didn't care her team was in trouble, as she caught Levy , Jet, and Dory scents but there was a another scent as well and she followed it to the magnolia south gate park. But what she found made her stop in her tracks.( but imagine its nighttime writing this scene is hurting my insides its hurting my dark soul TwT forgive me Crystal-guardian you know what i mean by being an cold writer XD TwT)

( but imagine its nighttime writing this scene is hurting my insides its hurting my dark soul TwT forgive me Crystal-guardian you know what i mean by being an cold writer XD TwT)

Sam growled as she felt her anger rise she recognized that guild mark it belonged to the dark guild phantom lord. She could smell the basturd scent in the air it was a the same scent that Natsu, Jasmine, and Alice have of the dragon slayer but it was Different.

" SHOW YOURSELF YOU FREAKING JACKASS!" Sam growled, bearing her canines

" well well well if it isn't the pesky fairies mangy blood sucking fur ball what you don't like my little message ?." A voice chuckled, as a figure stepped out of the shadows

" black steel gajeel, I'm going to make you pay for this you son of a bitch!!!

" black steel gajeel, I'm going to make you pay for this you son of a bitch!!!." Sam hissed

" I'd like too see you try Sigewulf." Gajeel chuckled

(Sigewulf is Sammy scary fairy tail name it means a victorus wolf)

" WEREWOLF MODE !" Sam growled, as she was engulfed by red and black flames transforming into her werewolf form

( credit to original artist imagine more feminine characteristic bandages where hooters should be , some ripped jeans!!)

Gajeel smirked as she charged towards Sam and she charged towards him sending a punch towards his face, Gajeel laughed as he stopped her punch half way as she easily managed to throw her across the park into another tree. Sam growled in pain as her back made contact with the tree she quickly got as she pulled the tree from its roots and sent the tree flying towards the iron dragon slayer, but Gajeel quickly used his iron dragon claw to break the tree in half and it hit Sam in the stomach causing her to cough in pain as she fell to her knees. The iron dragon smirked as he dashed towards the werewolf kneeing her right in her snout causing it to bleed ( im sorry sammy TwT) Sam hissed as she slashed Gajeel against his chest he managed to dodge it but he wasn't fast enough and she managed to slash his left arm.

" heh not bad Sigewulf." Gajeel chuckled, wiping the dripping blood from the wound

" I told you, you were going to pay for what you did to my team you jerk!"Sam growled, as she extended her claws and charged once more

" I don't think so , Iron dragon sword!" Gajeel laughed maniacally,

The two charged at one another once more, Sam slashed aiming for the dragon slayers chest, but Gajeel ducked in the nick of time and stabbed( someone take to the magic

The two charged at one another once more, Sam slashed aiming for the dragon slayers chest, but Gajeel ducked in the nick of time and stabbed( someone take to the magic. Council I'm evil!!!) Sam in the stomach the sword went straight through the hybrids stomach and out her back. Sam flinched as she coughed up black blood as she changed back to her wolf hybrid form ( guess the anime you get a shout out!!) as black blood oozed out of the ever growing wound,Gajeel grinned as he pulled the sword out her stomach kicking her down; Sam tried with every bit of strength she had left but fell back down as she passed out from the intense pain. Gajeel chuckled darkly as he grabbed Sam by her hair dragging her to the big tree to finish his lil message for fairy tail.

OMG THAT TOOK FOR EVER MAVIS FORGIVE ME!!!!

there might be some mistakes TwT forgive me