A little boy

I was a little boy, just like any other lad, innocent looks, chubby cheeks and studious. I used to be quite introvert and my prime focus was to  study. The circle of friendship that I used to keep would be few and genuine ones, I was kind of a kid who was from a remote conservative family and totally a dumb kid and had no knowledge of the future that lays just ahead of me.

Life was better journey I should say, the mere obstacles helps us to stand upright and move forward with the gesture of pride and boldness.

I still remember those days of my primary schooling. My parents used to be away from me and I was staying with one of the relatives. It was those days that shaped me to understand the value of family and their companion.

My work as boy would be to fetch water from the tap which was too far for the boy who is just 6 years old. It shook me and made me to realize the distance cry of a innocent boy .  More than the feeling is mutual f being in school I used to embrace the nature around.
The swizzling breeze brings aroma of the love from distant parents, chirping of bird at dusk makes me feel the wonder of nature and celebrate today with the joy of laughter. I always admired the mosaic fields filled with paddy and the the changing season : paddy filed turning into golden from the green.

Life was much better by then, I had no regrets of life neither tension about future. A little boy just summoned into the world around.