Relax

L's P.O.V.

  L walked into the kitchen with his hands in his pockets. He scanned the counter for any fruit that may be laying around and rested on a bunch of bananas. He picked one off and peeled it, taking his time. He took a bite and leaned against the counter.

  Footsteps made him look up and see Light. He sighed and took another bite.

  “Anything new on the Kira case?” He asked. Light shook his head and stared at L. L didn't know what he wanted and felt a little awkward from his intense gaze.

  “Do you want a banana as well?” L asked and handed another banana to Light. Light looked as if he was shaken from a trance and kindly denied L’s offer.

  Once L had finished the fruit, he planned on going back to work. But he was stopped by Light abruptly putting his hand on the counter, blocking his way. L looked up, confused.

  “Light-kun?” He asked. Light sighed and shook his head, grinning. L’s mind instantly went to thinking he was Kira and was about to question him further when Light placed his hands on L’s hips.

  L was surprised by Light’s sudden action. He was acting… Odd. Almost as if Light was intoxicated, but he showed no signs of being drunk.

  Light lightly pushed L against the counter, making him have to hop up and sit on it. Light smiled at the raven boy.

  “Don't be scared,” he whispered seductively. L almost wanted to think this was Light’s way of trying to kill L. Like trying to seduce him into his death.

  But Light’s charming smile and ferocious, fiery eyes made L turn a light shade of pink. He tried to speak, but no words came out.

Apparently that wasn't the only thing coming out today…

  Light placed a finger on L’s chin and lifted his head slightly so he could see him more clearly.

  “You’re flustered, L,” he said.

  “I-it's Ry-Ryuzaki…” L corrected him, but his language was slurred. Light was seducing him… And he sinfully enjoyed it.

  “But you like it when I call you L, don't you?” Light purred. L had to admit, in this situation and how Light pronounced the letter, he did like it. L did one small nod.

  Light grinned and leaned closer, at the same time pulling L’s hips towards him slightly. L let out a very quiet squeak. Light was an inch from his face. L’s heart was racing and his body was screaming for Light. The tension was killing him.

  Light pulled him closer and finally their lips met. L’s control of himself was running out. Light ran his fingers up L’s back and gently bit his bottom lip. The boy shuddered and parted his lips just enough for Light to slide his tongue in and explore his mouth.

  L allowed him, even though his tongue was quite longer than Light’s. Light pulled away to take off the boy's shirt. L wrapped his legs around Light’s waist and his arms around his neck.

  “Light-kun,” L whispered before they crushed their lips together again. Light reached down and began undoing L’s pants. L tensed up.

  Light stopped and looked up at him. “Virgin…?” He asked. L paused before shamefully nodding. He buried his head into Light’s shoulder. Light kissed his neck.

  “Relax, I’ll be gentle. I promise. We can stop if you ever get uncomfortable,” he whispered. L hesitated and soon agreed. Light grinned against his pale skin.

  “Good boy,” he purred. He pulled off L’s pants and was taken aback to find L doesn't wear boxers or any underwear for that matter. L went beet red and muttered ‘sorry’ into Light's shoulder. Light kissed his neck and reached down. He began pumping L.

  L whimpered as Light picked up a rhythm. Light suckled L’s neck and eventually found his sweet spot. He bit it, breaking the first layer of flesh and earning a sharp gasp from L.

  Light stopped and took his hand away from L’s member. He showed him 3 fingers and placed them at his mouth.

  “Suck,” he demanded. L silently obeyed, covering the fingers in saliva. Once they were coated, Light placed one at L’s ass.

  L tensed up and hesitated letting Light touch him in this way.

  “You really need to relax, L,” Light whispered and bit his ear gently. L finally gave in and relaxed. Light pushed in a finger and moved it slowly. L gripped Light’s shirt and whimpered into his shoulder.

  Light added a second finger and scissored him. “A-ah~” L moaned. He tightened his grip on Light’s shirt. He felt the bulge growing from his pants but he didn't care all that much. Light added a third finger.

  “L-light-kun~” L moaned. Light bit his shoulder and removed his fingers. He unbuckled his belt and pulled them down along with his boxers. L felt their dicks rub together, causing them both to gasp.

  Light spit on his fingers and slicked up his dick. He aligned himself with L’s ass.

  “Please, L,” Light asked. L nodded quickly.

  Light slowly entered L’s ass and stopped when he was fully inside. L moaned into Light’s shoulder. He was gripping his shirt so hard it was about to rip. Light waited for him to adjust and began moving.

  “Ahm… L-light~” L moaned. Light thrusted into L, causing the boy to help in pleasure. Light suckled on his neck and nibbled at his sweet spot.

  Pleasure nearly engulfed L. He slapped his hand over his mouth to stop him from letting anyone else hear him. Light thrusted faster and it took everything to keep L from screaming. Light was slamming into his prostate.

  “I want to hear you, L,” Light whispered. When L didn't move his hands, Light licked his ear. L lost control and screamed into Light's shoulder.

  He stuck his tongue out and his eyes rolled back. He raked his nails down Light’s back. Light grunted and buried his head in L's ruffled hair.

  Without any warning, Light came inside L, causing the boy to whimper at the feeling. L came soon after.

  “A-ah… L-light…” He whimpered. Light kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.

  “Sorry, I just couldn't stand another day of looking and no touching,”