The rest of the guys and girl

OK guys after this chapter idk what to write so feel free to request me what to write and yeah let's see the rest of the guys and girl...

--------------

     (Y/N) P.O.V

  I was walking inside with Mangle hand in hand until both of us heard fighting. One voice sounded like a pirate, another of a little boy, and a little girl. It came from the Parts/Service room. "Those two are always in a bad mood..." Mangle said shaking his head left and right. Both of us entered the room and saw a lot of unfamiliar faces. A dark shadow, a strange looking Foxy with no eyes at all, a purple guy, a golden version of Freddy, a little boy holding a balloon and a sign saying "BALLOONS!", a little girl that looks like the boy but with liliac eyes, a tall guy, and a endoskelenton. (I think that's everyone XD.) They all looked at me and I felt uncomfterable with 30 eyes looking at me.(*puts away calculater* ....) Some of them looked creepy and some of them looked nice but don't judge the cover they can be bossing the old ones around. I hid behind Mangle since I was a little shy. "Mangle, who the fuck is she!?" The tall one almost yelled at Mangle. "Calm down Marionette, she's my girlfriend." His looked softened a bit and he nodded. Marionette the seperated the boy from Foxy and the girl from the boy. "This is Balloon Boy and Balloon Girl." He dropped them to the floor and faced the rest. He pointed to the golden bear. "That's Golden Freddy," he then pointed to the shadow and the weird looking foxy"that's Dark Freddy and Dark Foxy," then to the purple one"Purple Guy or Vincent," and lastly he pointed to the skeleton"and Endoskeleton." I nodded and that was the beginning of a beautiful friendship with new people...or animatronics.