The dance

The day came, the Friday or as I should call it the day of horror. At school all I hear at school is conversations about how excited everyone is for the dance , and truly I've never been to a dance like I don't even know what the fuck to wear. Luckly I have my trust worthy bestfriend savannah who is amazing and putting together clothes. The clock struck 7:00 and the dance had began and right when I walked in I knew that it was going to be the best night ever. It was boring at the start because I didn't know anyone there exept for my friends. At about 8:30 evan showed up with his friends, right when I noticed they were there I began to cry, then a slow song began to play and ethan asked my friend sky to dance then the room began to get slow. Me and all my friends were all watching sky and ethan when evan comes over and asks my fucking friend hannah to dance first and that's when I ran into the bathroom filled with tears and hate. When hannah came back she yelled I'm so sorry he was talking to me and said he was going to ask you but he was to scared. Then another slow song came on right when I came out of the bathroom, and evan walked right up to me and asked.... Do you wanna dance and when he asked me that amazing things ran through my mind dirty and good after I had a moment of thing how I'll say yes the work sure came out I was kinda hoping to say yes but anyway. By the time he asked me I looked horrible because my makeup was all smudged and it looked like shit I kinda was heading for the look of a vampire since it was a halloween dance but it just looked like I was sick and I put smudged mascara on and bright red lip stick. While I was dancing with him the best feeling ran through me not like anything I've felt before and it was un forgettable.