twenty five: cockblocker

25: cockblocker
Luke Hemmings;

My lips trailed down her neck, as I toyed with the strap of her bra, her legs were wrapped around my neck as she ran her fingers through my hair, I smirk to myself hearing her shaky breaths.

"Luke," She breathed out, as my lips met her. I grabbed her by her waists and she lets out a gasp giving me the chance to let my tongue enter her mouth. Whenever we kissed I never felt anything. Not. A. Thing. It was just empty, all we wanted was each other to full-fill our needs and it'll always be like that.

Finally, my fingers unhooked her bra and it fell to the floor as my hands went up to cup her breást. She let out a soft moan of pleasure, and suddenly, a phone buzzes the one that signals you have a new text.

We both ignore it but it continues buzzing, and I grew tired, so I got off and walked to the bedside grabbing my phone. Of course, the texts are from Calum.

"Lukee," She says, her tone soft and pleading as her soft hands are rested on my bare shoulders. I get up and walk away from her, and I hold two fingers up, signalling her that I'd be back in two minutes.

cal is moist: hey we're out of bread

cal is moist: n also pancake mix

cal is moist: n yoghurt

cal is moist: pls buy those items i need it desperately (especially pancake mix)

cal is moist: or just steal it from the girls house ur currently at

luke: shut the fuck up u cockblocker

luke: all ur getting is ANCHOVIES

I smirk to myself and hit send, knowing that Calum absolutely hates anchovies, and the word moist, - Hence, his contact name. So that's why this asshole is getting nothing, but anchovies.

Sometimes, I wonder why I'm friends with him. I walk back to the room, and lie on the bed staring up at the wall. I'm not in the mood for round two anymore (yes we had round one) but unfortunately, she is.

"Come on, I can make you feel good." She pouts, her hand trailing down my torso, I roll my eyes and gently shove her hand away. "We shouldn't be doing this." I state.

"What? But you love it, and I do too. Plus, we both like each other." I freeze at her sentence, we both like each other. Okay, this had gone too far. I knew I shouldn't have stayed with her, now she thinks that I actually like her, and want this to be a regular thing.

"I don't like you, and you know it. I have no feelings for you whatsoever, I thought we were both just fulfilling our needs. I never thought you wanted us to be serious, because trust me, it'll never happen." I sit on the edge of the bed, and pick up my shirt pulling it over my head.

"But, Luke. Don't you like me? Am I not good enough?" She says, as her thumb strokes my shoulder, I shrug her off and start putting my shoes on. I then stand up, and leave the room, but before closing the door I look at her straight in the eye.

"You and me will never be official; try and keep that in mind, Serena."

*:・゚✧

"Hello, Iris. This is probably the ninth voicemail but I'm bored and I wanna hang out, if you're ignoring these then I will personally disconnect your wifi. Okay, bye." I press send, and slump against the wooden bench.

Soon my phone buzzes, and it lights up with Iris' contact name on it. I bite back a smile and unlock it, reading her text.

rainbow girl: im at work u dork

rainbow girl: so if u disconnect my wifi my sister will suffer

I gulp and lock my phone. Why do I feel so bad? Why do I feel guilty? This is weird. I just feel really bad for sleeping with her sister, twice. She'll never find out, hopefully. But it's just a bet right? After the dumb bet, she won't even matter anymore. I'll permanently delete Iris from my life. Done, case solved.

Without realising it, I am now walking to the coffee shop she worked in. It's like my senses kicked in or something, as if they were saying; go see Iris dumbass, and here I am walking to her workplace.

I stop in front of the small coffee shop and push open the door, hearing the small bell jingle. The place is decorated with Christmas streamers, and even a small tree. Yet, Christmas wasn't even that close yet.

Personally, I despise Christmas. I was never close with my family, me and my mother used to be close but after she remarried another man, we drifted apart. I started to hate her after she quickly moved on to another man. You see, she started dating another man three months after my dad died. Three months. How could she move on so fast? Oh, and just a filler. I was 14 when my dad passed away.

Oh, and lucky me. The man already had a son, so I had a half brother. Isn't that just amazing? Not. God, me and my half brother fought constantly. He was an ass, and I hated him. So, I moved immediately after I turned 18. Attended college, and didn't visit my family during breaks.

Now, I'm happier with my life. At least, I think I'm happy. Girls, sex, and booze? Isn't that what a boy really wants? The thought runs through my mind everyday, am I happy? Do I really love my life? And honestly, I have no fucking idea anymore.

I frustratedly run a hand through my hair, going to the counter. There, a curly headed boy was asleep on the counter, I slapped the bell next to him and he shot up wiping drool away from his chin.

"Sleeping on the job, huh?" I smirk, as I read his name tag. "Ashton. Ah, not much business here, yeah?" I continue, and he shrugs lightly. He gives me a small grin, and I lean closer on the counter. "How about giving a free coffee to me, and your boss won't hear about you sleeping on the job?" I bargain, and he laughs at me.

"Listen, bud. My boss knows about the business here, he doesn't give two craps if I sleep on the job. So, either you buy something, or leave." He hisses, and I tap my fingers on the counter.

"Well, am I not allowed to see a friend?" I say, and he just stares at me.

"What? You're not my - " Before that annoying kid - Ashton, could finish his sentence. Their kitchen door opens, and Iris walks out giving me a look as if saying 'what did you do now?'.

"Luke?" She says, and she raises an eyebrow at me. Ashton's eyes widened as if not believing that we were friends, and I smirk at him. Ha, that proved the asshole wrong. It was a great sight, to see him look extremely confused at the both of us.

"Ashton, listen bud. Iris, over there is my friend."

-

mEEERRRRYYY CHRISTMAS FOLKS

i hope u all have a fantabulous day and that you spent the day well w family, friends, and puppies!! also eat lots of ham and potatoes because it's fuckin christmas so eat until you explode ((what i plan to do))

so spread the christmas cheer by shoving a christmas tree up someone's ass !!

i know for a fact that ur day is better than mine at the moment because my frickin cat (casey) kEEPS BITING MY TOE im trying to eat cereal in peACE jfc casey

anyways have a good day kids !!