dont call me crazy

there are gonna be some uh...warnings with this one...this wasnt meant to he the first chapter but its 2 AM and i have dove DEEP into these fics so...oops..and i will die if i dont write one. this was also inspired by bebe rexha's ill show you crazy video

{MALE!CRUELLA DE VIL X FEMALE!READER}

{WARNINGS: SMUT, CUSSING, CHEATING, DEGRADATION KINK, BREEDING KINK, CHOKING KINK, ROPE BUNNY KINK}

~~~~

{chris de vil pov}

"but mother!" chris whined rolling his eyes. "im a grown adult and i really dont want to go to your stupid party. i dont care if the three- mama!" chris threw his phone out of his office window in a fit of rage.

he sat at his desk fuming. "samantha, cancel my appointments for this evening. and get me a new phone." the man ran a leather clad hand through his dicoloured hair looking out his large window. he owned and ran the biggest fashion gazette "Spot On". chris stood walking over his faux leopard rug, pulling on his less faux studded leather jacket.

he stormed through his building picking up the ready phone from his secretary. "call stacy! its an emergency!" youd think a guy like chris would have a closet full of suits at home...and he did...he just wanted something more suiting for whatever hell his mother had planned.

~~~~

{y/n pov}

"darling i understand but i dont get why i have to-" you brace yourself for the slap that stung your cheek. jon hissed as he grabbed you by the scalp forcing your eyes to gaze into his. the piercing baby blue, was so entrancing, yet so vile. you wanted to spit in his face.

"because we are invited by my mother amd father. it would be rude if we were to decline. their whole family is going."

"yes darling." you sneered kicking jon in the balls. he let your hair go as he fell to his knees. he cussed you out as you closed his door. you walked to your own rooms, the marble tiles nipping at your exposed feet.

goosebumps trailed up your arms as you entered your room. you closed and latched the door so jon couldnt break the door down. you sat at your vanity beginning to work on your face.

youd go, but youd put up one hell of a fight along the way.

~~~~

{chris de vil pov}

"mother stop fussing." chris sighed fixing his hair back into the eboy part (yknow how else am i supposed to describe it?)

"why do you do this christopher? i ask you to wear soft colours and you wear red!" the woman whined faking tears. "im getting old christopher! when will you marry." chris rolled his eyes sitting his mother down pouring her a brandy.

"mother we've spoken about this. not now, not ever." the woman let out a wail before nursing her liquor.

"you wound me!" she cried for real this time dabbing at her eyes. chris shrugged nonchalant before walking out to the dining hall. he didnt bother with greetings.

"stop patronizing your mother christopher." his father, a handsome graying man sighed not looking up from his paperwork. it would be rude of him to work while they ate, but christopher derrian de vil the third was not one for etiquette.

"i go by christopher. you know i hate my name." christopher derrian de vil the fourth. what a shitty name. chris sneered at the thought of his stupid slave owning, moonshining, crackheaded great-grandfathers name. he sat beside his father pouring himself a hefty glass of whiskey before knocking it back.