one

" Broke as fuck rn , and for what I might just kill myself." I said while crushing the ice in a coffee.
"And why may I ask?" She replied with
"If I have another customer come up to me and tell me they wanted there drink iced instead of hot, like what is the fucking point of asking me for your drink hot if you wanted the cold. Like I really see no point in doing that you know what I'm probably gonna be working at an Starbucks for the rest of my damn life so why not just KILL MYSELF, if I have no other purpose than to deal with rude ass customers. I started to rant about
"Look y/n I get it but you won't be working at a Starbucks for the rest of your life." She said trying to die of laughter
"I'm literally failing all my classes I don't think I'm going anywhere in life." I laughed but I honestly didn't think I was going anywhere. I walked over to the front doors of and unlocked them. Starbucks was right about to open, I always hated when it opened that's when all the rude and impatient old people come in. I walked behind the counter and stood there on my phone waiting for a customer. And before I knew it one came in. An old lady and a girl who looked to be about 15.
"Can I get a pumpkin spice latte" the older lady said (a/n don't come at me for being basic)
"And can I get a pink drink." The girl with her requested
I asked for they names and I started the order. I made there drinks and walked over to the counter and said their names.
"Um I asked for this hot." Tho old lady said
"Uhm no ma'am you asked for it cold but I can change it for you."
"NO!" The lady shouted
"You weren't paying attention!"
Did this lady really.
I looked over at the girl and she looked shocked. The older lady grabbed her wrist and dragged her out. I looked at the girl again and saw her mouthing "I'm sorry."
I looked at f/n, she was making a drink and turned around to see me staring. She started to try to hold back her laughter when it all came out. She was laughing so hard I though I might have to take over her drink. But her laughing was interrupted by a lady coming up to the counter.
"uhm is your drive through working?"
F/n looked at me. "Shit" I mumbled under my breath. I ran to the back of the shop where the drive through was and started working.
"Hello?" I heard coming from the voice box outside
"Hi sorry for your wait what can I get you." I said in the fakest voice
"Uhm get I get two strawberry refreshers?"
"Yes maam will that be all?"
"Yes"
"Okay your total will be 10.83"
I rolled my eyes as I prepared the drinks. I walked over to the window and opened it. It was a guy? Wait did I call him ma'am? As he was handing me his card I started laughing a little.
"What's funny?" He asked.
I realized I was laughing and didn't know what to say.
"Uhhhh I think I called you ma'am earlier."
"Oh yeahh."
"Sorry about that."
"Y/n.."
"How did you?"
"Nametag." He said while laughing a little
"You have a really pretty name y/n."
"Why thank you uhm uh."
"Jack."
"Well Jake your pretty cute."
He laughed while blushing. Then it hit me that we were holding up a whole line. Oh shit I thought. I grabbed a napkin and wrote my number on it.i handed jack the refresher and the napkin. I watched him drive off and I got back to work.

646 words :)))
(A/n) this sucks but ur here so