An electric shock

TW: electric shocking and abuse is featured in this chapter and fanfic.

Edit: I just had to delete so many comments— do not, and I repeat DO NOT sexualize what happens to him, "kinky" is not funny, he's enduring abuse.

And don't say him and junko would be good friends. She's literally his abuser.

"What am I doing here?" Ishimaru opened his eyes, inspecting every corner of the almost pitch black room, feeling a large pain on the back of his head.

"Finally you're awake! I was starting to get scared that I bonked you on the head too hard!" A very bratty voice sounded from the shadows.

"Enoshima?" Ishimaru's eyes looked shocked to hear that familiar voice again, her being presumed dead.

"Bingo! Did I surprise ya good?" Junko smiled, hopping slightly.

"but we saw you die-! Impaled by so many blades would've been instantly fatal.." Ishimaru tried to understand what was happening, looking all over the girl's body to find her unharmed.

"Tricked ya good didn't I, I do admit it was quite a fantastic performance." Junko giggled, enjoying his terrified and confused expression.

Ishimaru quickly attempted to move his hands in a moment of panic, only for rope to tug them back to the chair.

He inspected the rest of his body, nothing was injured, but he felt something tugging around his neck, a bit tight.

"What am I doing here?!" Ishimaru grunted as he tugged harder against his wrists, trying to release from the brown rope.

A small beep came from Ishimaru's neck, him them screaming in pain when he felt burning shocks go all through his body, stinging his body for a few seconds.

Ishimaru leaned his head down, trying to get his breathing normal again.

"You're not gonna squirm like that under my watch." Junko's tone changed, narrowing her eyes at the Moral Compass.

"What do you want with me?!" Ishimaru raised his head back up to meet eye contact with her, still keeping his guard up despite the weakness from the shocks, knowing that Junko meant no good.

"Well noooowww that my smelly despair sister up and got stabbed a trillion times, I really need someone new~ and you're the perfect candidate!" Junko cooed, playing with her lightly colored pigtails.

"Why would I ever do that?!" Ishimaru furrowed his large eyebrows.

"I've created the most despair-inducing incident in the history of mankind, I'll make you agree." Junko scoffed, bragging about what she did.

He'd widen his eyes in total shock, half believing and half not being convinced enough. "Y-you what-? Are you the person behind this game?! What have you done?!" Ishimaru shouted, not wanting to believe a word she said.

"Duh, of course I am, who else would've caused the world to fall into despair?" Junko rolled her eyes, turning on the tv behind her with the click of a button, lightening the room up slightly, flashing videos and images of the fallen world.

Ishimaru stared in shock at things flashing before his eyes, asking several questions to himself, was this real? And if it was what had happened to everyone's families? And how did it happen so quickly.

Ishimaru questions were answered when he heard his own voice, along with his friends in a video in the school, documenting about what had happened.

"T-this can't be real.." Ishimaru shrieked out, horrified at the next images but never looked away.