Prologue

The New Beginning
A vampire family, living a normal life in a neighbour hood filled with humans, but their kind have their own town that is connected to the human neighbour hood, so the vampires can blend in with the humans. But the humans can't enter the vampire neigbour hood, so they have a trap set up to catch who ever enters their own little town of bloodsuckers. A girl named Akemi Kaori Natsu who is only half vampire and half human, she only in her teenage years, she has a twin brother that named Hayate Hiroshi Natsu also shared the same ablilities on the whole half vampire and half human thing. But Hayate is more of a vampire than being human, and Akemi is more of a human being then being a vampire, so vampires tend to mistaken her as a human food sometimes. That one afternoon, Akemi and Hayate were hanging out with Kuroki for a day, Kuroki is Akemi and Hayate friend who is actually named Akatsuya, but decided to call himself Kuroki, for many many reasons that can't never be explained. so therefore Kuroki decided to see what kind of little town that Akemi and Hayate  live in. So he made an excuse to play the chase game, that Akemi and Hayate have to be IT and Kuroki would run away. Akemi and Hayate have no clue what Kuroki is on about, but to play along, on the other hand, they already knew that Kuroki is really curious about the little town that they live in, that is in fact just near by the human neighbour hood. Kuroki knew the exact location to where the Unknown Town is. And decided to head there himself. But what Kuroki doesn't know is that the town of The Unknown have a tight security of bloodthirsty vampire, so no human have ever made it out alive if they set one foot in there. Before Akemi and Hayate realise what Kuroki is up to, they found it strange that Kuroki is running to the direction that leads to the town of The Unknown. Then something in them flipped a switch and there a sudden realisation, that Kuroki is heading towards the town of The Unknown, so they tried to stop Kuroki from running into the security net, that triggers the dinner bell that warns the bloodsuckers. Before they could even catch him, Kuroki ran right into the trap that trigger the dinner bell.

The Guard that was aslept next to the net, opened one eye, to look up to see who went pass the security net, " I smell a pure fresh human in front of me..." The guard stood up and sniff each individual, you can't never under estimate the nose of a bloodthirsty vampire. "Ahhh, as always Akemi you smell so nice that I just want to eat you up right here, right now..." The guard looked away, then looked back at the girl "But we all know that you are human disguised as a vampire." The guard giggled. Then the guard face turned upside, from a evil smile to a frown, "But I know who is the real human here, I can smell you from here" the guard lost interest in the girl and turned to the direction of the human boy. With a click of his fingers, he signal Akemi and Hayate to disappear from sight, before their mind is set on feasting on them too, with another click of his fingers that sounded silent but can on be heard by those creatures, red dots appeared from the shadows. Hayate stopped walking for a moment, he somehow got this strange feeling that is just stabbing him in the chest. Akemi also stopped but a slight hint on what her brother is feeling. Hayate sent Akemi the look saying "we can't not leave him behind as a meal, there is something strange about Kuroki that seems oddly familiar. "Akemi was confused with what her twin brother is trying to tell her, but she nods and agreed to turn back and decided to rescue their friend.

By doing that, They know that trouble to be a amongst them.They tried to avoid them, But they got caught up with one of the Yakuza leader that lives on the same street as them, they mistaken Akemi, as the one that ran into the trap and tried to kidnap her... Hayate knew that this was going to happen, as the other Yakuza members grabbed his arm and pinned behind his back and pushed him to the ground, restraining him from moving while Akemi was being taken away from him. Akemi tried to use all of her strength and struggled to get out of the Yakuza leader strong grip on her, until she had no choice but to use her fangs and bit the Yazuka leader on the arm, the Yakuza leader cried out in pain, then he let go of Akemi, and fell on his knees to only look up to at the girl standing infront of him and muttered out, "you are amor daughter" he looked down at his arm as he held his arm in pain, the leader then looked up once more to see the girl running towards her brother, the leader then closed his eyes and smiled. "so he has two children, hmmm very interesting" he thought to himself. After Akemi free her twin brother from the other yakuza members, they ran away. Then they stopped to take a breather after they ran as far away from the Yakuza "What are we going to do? Mom is not going to be happy with this" Akemi shouted anxiously at Hayate, she doesn't like the sticky situation they involved in, all because of Kuroki curiosity. "Its ok we'll bring him to great grandpa place, and I'll tell him to see him and we will wait and see what happens next... He turns out to be same as us but more towards you..."

A/N
Oohhh a plot twist, this whole story is based off my dreams, like the bits I remember most off.. Then the rest I'll write them myself.. I thought my dreams look interesting, I honestly don't know what to say or write.. It took me a long time to figure out the characters names, and then think of a title and design the cover for this book. So I hope you guys enjoy my first normal fanfic of my own without any yaoi in it...okai, maybe a little yaoi in it haha XD having second thoughts.. But it will be here and there... I don't know... So all of this are original like my own story, that came from my dream that I had. And what you read here is what I saw and remembered from my dream. So I hoped you enjoyed reading this and I will continue from what I left of in the next chapter.
So please leave a comment and vote. So I know that you liked it. Im sorry if its a bit crappy or a bit cheesy but it came from my dreams XD
And I will try and update my dmmd fanfic ^-^"
Arigato! Minna san I will see you in the next chapter <3
Hugs and kisses
Note: Amor was the only name that I heard in my dream
Update: I changed the name, of the characters.. Because was unhappy with the names I previously chosen. And made some changes here and there..