Chapter 4

-Tanjirou POV-

"Nngh.."

Something warm touch my forehead. Slowly, I open my eyes. I can see sunlight shining through the window, make me dazzled. A few seconds have passed, and my eyes can open perfectly.

"Mmm...."

My head, it hurts.

I can't move my body, feel hurts too.

I tried to look around, keep my head still. There's wooden ceiling, with a beautiful engraving each side, and a lots of bottle with some err..liquid I guess. Then, I realized that I wasn't in the bedroom.

".......where am I?"

I hear footsteps not far from here, and not long after that the door's open.

"Eh? TANJIROU?! YOU AWAKE!".

Zenitsu, stand in front of the door, suddenly run into me. He squeez my hand, make me feel ticklish. "Hueee, I thought you were dead." He whined, with a ' don't leave me' face. "Uhh, what room are we in right know ?", I ask him. Cause I don't remember that I sleep here.

"You're in the medical room right now."

"Eh?" Suddenly, someone enter the room, walk towards me. It' Aoi, and she bring something in her hands. A bowl with water and some small clothe in it. "Last night, I saw Zenitsu carry you to the medical room. He said that you have a fever." While she talked, she put the bowl on the table beside me, pick up the wet clothe and squeez it, make the water drop. "Hearing you have a fever doesn't surprise me, but this fever is very abnormal to see." She take something from my forehead. Some clothe same like the one she carry, then she put the new one. The warm feeling I felt earlier came from the cloth that she took.

"What do you mean abnormal?"

"Hmm, 45cc is abnormal, right?"

"Well, that is- WHAAT?!"

What the hell do you mean 45cc?!! That sounds absurd to me. Even if I have hight fever, It's impossible to step on more than 40cc!

"I telling the truth you know. I will never lie to anyone, if i do I will get scoulded. But don't worry, this early morning your temperatur's decreas close to normal. So, soon you can move as usual." She clean up the stuff, ready to leave.

"Thanks for the treatment." I give her a small smile. She show me a frowning look. "Hmph, you should say that. Because of you, I can't take a proper rest, you know", she crossed her arms. Well, I guess my fever is reaaaly terrible until it has to be treated all the time. I feel bad. "S-sorry, then."

She looked at me annoyed, walk to the door. But then, she stop.

"You don't need to thank me. Thanks to your friend Zenitsu, you be able to be treated in time. If not, maybe you will lost consciousness again." After that, she left, leave me and Zenitsu alone in the room.

"......"

Yeah, she's right

"Zenitsu?....!" Suddenly, he squeez my hand, harder than before. My hand tremble b'cause of that.

".... y-you have to be more carefull next time.", he said that while still sobbing. I mean uh, he's crying like the entire conversation, grip my hand like I will go away.. But, I know that he worried about me because Im sick. Thats normal.

"I know, I know." I try to sit, loosen my body so I wont hurt more. Zenitsu raise his head, wipe his tears in his puffy red cheeks. I let my small giggle, see his really appearance make me wanna laugh. This is Zenitsu I know.

My heart, feels warm

" Hmm~ What kind of reward that I can give to you." I tease him a little. Again, he make 'don't leave me' face, make me gigle more.

"Hahaha, just kidding Zenitsu. Okay okay, I won't leave you, okay?" I ruffled his hair, make it messy. He jut give me space for that, not mind.

"Thank you Zenitsu, for taking care of me all this time."

I give him my smile.

"Yeah"

He give me smile, his cheer smile.

That was your second step

____________________________________________

Huee, writing fast is too hard :/ ( looks messy )