24.

Two tired males were cuddling on the couch in Jeongguk's livingroom

Two tired males were cuddling on the couch in Jeongguk's livingroom. They both didn't sleep, Yoongi just couldn't close his eyes or he saw Taehyung shooting Namjoon.

Once the doorbell rang a sharp sigh left Jeongguk's lips. "I'll open the door for a second, I'll be right back", he said as he pressed a soft kiss against Yoongi's forehead.

Jeongguk opened the door and frowned once he saw a letter laying on the doorstep. He took the letter in his hands before walking back inside. He carefully laid down next to Yoongi again as he opened the letter.

"Oh-, it's from Taehyung", Jeongguk said. Yoongi cuddled closer to Jeongguk before focusing onto the piece of paper in Jeongguk's hands.

'Hello, it's me Taehyung :)
Do you two miss me already?
I miss you two, I am in a kind
of house for people with problems?
it's weird, and I have to take weird
medicines. I also have a weird
roommate who keeps staring at me
and scribbling in his notebook.
But the most important thing
is that I miss you two.
I don't have much time to
write because I have to go to
a weird psychiatrist...
Let's just say things are weird.
Please, write something back,
It's the only way to communicate.
Nobody is allowed to visit me :(.
-Taehyung.'

Yoongi puffed out his cheeks while reading it. "I am so happy that he isn't in the jail", Yoongi said quietly. Jeongguk hummed. "It still sounds like a horrible place and I don't understand why he has to go to a psychiatrist'', Jeongguk mumbled.

Yoongi sighed as he took the letter out of Jeongguk's hands and read it once again. "He did things that were wrong, but he is antisocial, it's a part of Taehyung. Nobody is able to change that'', Yoongi said before getting up.

He searched through Jeongguk's house for a piece of paper and a pencil while Jeongguk just stared at the ceiling, deep in thoughts. Thinking about everything that happened in such a short amount of time.

Soon enough Yoongi came back and laid the paper onto the table as he started scribbling some words down onto the paper with his messy handwriting. "Yoongi, let's go to the hospital today", Jeongguk said.

Yoongi frowned, glancing up at Jeongguk. "Why?", he asked quietly. "Let's visit Namjoon-", Jeongguk said as he nibbled onto his bottom lips and sat up. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"If you aren't coming with me, I am going alone Yoonie", Jeongguk said as he got up. "No no, I'll come with you. Just let me write this letter first", Yoongi said as he started scribbling more down onto the little piece of paper.

- - -

"No", Taehyung said once again. His psychiatrist frowned as he laid his hands onto the desk and glared at the younger male in front of him. "You should at least answer a few questions. My notebook is empty after 3 therapy sessions with you", the therapist said.

"Okay, you want to know something?", Taehyung asked, leaning back into the chair as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Those medicines you gave me don't work. They only fuck me up more", Taehyung said.

"Oh, can you explain to me why you think that Kim?", the male-, that only was a few years older than Taehyung-, asked. Taehyung hummed, licking his dry lips before speaking up again. "Once I take them I feel dizzy and mostly pass out. I'll wake up with headache and arching bones", Taehyung said.

"I see", the male mumbled as he took some notes of the symptoms. "Alright, take them", the male said and looked up at Taehyung. "What? No, why would I?", Taehyung asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"Come on, work along with me if you even want to get out of here. I am helping you, Kim, I am trying to help you", the male said as he laid a white pill and another blue pill in front Taehyung.

Taehyung let out a shaky sigh before taking the two pills in his hands. The psychiatrist handed Taehyung a water bottle before taking his pencil in his hand once again. "Come on, show me what they do", he said.

Taehyung sighed as he let the pills fall down into his mouth. He shrugged them down with the warm water that was in the water bottle. He shut his eyes closed and soon enough felt himself becoming dizzy.

The psychiatrist just stared at the male in front of him as he slowly got out of the chair and walked up to the male. He grabbed a handful of the male's hair and pulled it. Taehyung opened his eyes, his eyes stared up at the male.

The therapist stared down at the woozy face of Taehyung, a soft chuckle escaping through his lips. "You know Taehyung, you'll pass out soon, but once you'll wake up... You won't even remember what happened after taking them", the male whispered before pressing a soft kiss against Taehyung's forehead.

"I read in your document you have two boyfriends. Do you think they'll wait for you?", He asked. Taehyung shut his eyes closed, a raspy groan leaving his lips. "Yeah-, they'll do", he whispered quietly. His voice raspy and he felt like it was filled with clouds.

"But you don't need to tell them everything we are going to do, right?", the male asked. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, glaring up at the male. "You should sit in this seat instead, you are the male with the problems", Taehyung whispered under his breath.

"Damn Taehyung, who told you you could say something like that to me?", the male asked as he pulled Taehyung's hair a bit more. Taehyung just let out a sigh, soon enough passing out in the chair.