1.0

Kassidy Pearce and her brother Roman grew up with Brian O'Conner, especially since Roman and Brian we're in and out of juvy together. Once Kassidy graduated she decide that she wanted to be a Cop much to her brother's disliking. Brian decided to follow Kassidy and they both became cops. Not long after Kassidy and Brian became cops, Roman was arrested, blaming Kassidy and Brian. A few years later, Kassidy and Brian are put on a case in L.A..

Kassidy pulls up to the Toretto garage, having just left Harry's.

"Hello?" Kassidy asks as she walks inside.

"Hi!" Mia says as she walks out of the office. "What can I help you with?"

"I have some parts that I need changed on my car," Kassidy tells her with a sweet smile.

"If you don't mind waiting my brother should be back soon and he can help you out," Mia explains as she smiles at Kassidy.

"Okay, thank..." Kassidy starts before she turns around to find a man behind her.

"I'm back Mia," Dom says before he smirks down at Kassidy. "What can I do for you?"

"I have a few parts that I need changed on my car. Harry told me that this would be the best place to go. I'd do it myself but I don't have all of the tools," Kassidy explains to him with a smile. She had to find a way in somehow and what better way than through Dominic Toretto himself.

"You know cars?" Dom asks her shocked.

"A little," Kassidy answers him shyly. "Do you think you would be able to change those parts?"

"Yeah," Dom says before he starts walking outside. "Which car is yours?"

"The Impala," Kassidy says with a smirk causing Dom to look between the car and her confused.

"Really?" Dom asks her shocked.

"Nothing beats American Muscle," Kassidy answers as she crosses her arms over her chest. She knew that if Brian was there, he would be rolling his eyes.

"You race?" Dom asks as he walks around the car.

"Occasionally," Kassidy answers as she sits on the hood. "You know of any races around here?"

"Yeah but nobody's beat me," Dom tells her with a smile. "You new to the area? Got a job?"

"Just moved here two days ago. So, no job yet," Kassidy answers as she wonders what he is getting at.

"I'll tell you what, if you can fix your car with the tools in that garage then you can have a job here," Dom explains causing Kassidy to smile.

"That easy?" Kassidy asks him causing him to nod. "You got yourself a deal..." Kassidy realizes that she 'doesn't know' his name.

"Dominic Toretto," Dom finishes for her with a smile. "You can call me, Dom."

"Nice to meet you Dom," Kassidy says as she shakes his hand before she starts walking towards the garage.

"What's your name?" Dom asks causing her to turn around.

"Kassidy," She answers him with a smirk.

A few days later, Kassidy became an official part of the Toretto crew when she beat Dom in a race.

In the week and a half that Kassidy had been with Dom and his team, she could not believe that they were suspects in a robbery case. Though she was beginning to find it hard to do her job when she was slowly falling for her target.